Digital Workplace Analyst
Company: The Heritage Foundation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Title: Digital Workplace Analyst
Reports to: Director, Information Technology
Job Summary: The Digital Workplace Analyst configures, implements,
and administers the solutions that make up Heritage's Digital
Workplace portfolio, including Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint Online,
PowerBI, Dropbox, Avaya IP Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, DocuSign,
and similar productivity solutions in the Digital Workplace
portfolio. The Specialist also consults with departments on the
implementation of business function-specific solutions including
accounting, personnel, and resource scheduling applications.
- Consult with teams throughout the organization to determine
areas where digital workplace products and procedures would improve
collaboration, productivity, and outcomes.
- Partner with business liaisons and technical teams to
understand and define business goals and functional requirements to
design solutions with appropriate people, processes, and technology
to improve program efficiency and efficacy.
- Help teams optimize their workplace experience through
collaborative tools that increase productivity and allows seamless
communication and collaborations amongst teams.
- Evaluate and mitigate risk on innovative programs and
contribute to impact assessments through cost/benefit
- Develop and execute training programs (digital and in-person)
to achieve accelerated adoption and usage of core Digital Workplace
- Proactively support and maintain effective user relationships
by educating clients on system capabilities, including adoption
- Regularly attend department meeting to maintain an evolving
understanding of business needs and articulate how Digital
Workplace solutions and best practices can improve performance and
increase mission impact.
- Publish bi-weekly internal Heritage newsletter highlighting
Digital Workplace capabilities and IT (Information Technology)
security best practices.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of relevant Microsoft services
and support policies to provide technically accurate solutions to
- Assist with upgrades and migrations related to products within
the Digital Workplace portfolio.
- Assist in defining strategies, roadmaps, policies and standards
for end user workplace technology and mobility solutions.
- Stay up to date with new features and products in the Digital
Workplace portfolio and identify gaps in Digital Workplace
- Manage licensing for Digital Workplace products, including
monthly reviews and optimization of annual contract terms.
- Work closely with the Service Desk to identify problems by
tracking and examining tickets and requests that could be resolved
with Digital Workplace solutions.
Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience; preferably in
implementing cloud, digital workplace, mobility, and/or office
Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication
Technology: Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, PowerBI, Dropbox,
Avaya IP Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, DocuSign
- Understand and support the Heritage mission, vision for
America, True North conservative principles, and the department's
goals and objectives.
- Ability to learn and document current manual processes, and the
ability to move stakeholders towards a more convenient, automated,
and reliable implementation.
- Preference given to candidates with Teams Administrator
Associate, Microsoft Office Specialist, Power Platform
Fundamentals, Windows Virtual Desktop Specialty, OR Microsoft 365
Fundamental Certified Administrator certifications.
- Demonstrated success in implementing cloud, digital workplace,
mobility, and/or office productivity tools; delivering measurable
results on in an environment with competing priorities; leveraging
written, video and voice communications to communicate a vision for
project success; leading up, down and across the organization
without direct authority;
- Ability to adapt with the quickly evolving Microsoft Cloud,
with preferred experience in leading mid-to-large scale Microsoft
Office 365 implementations which include utilizing Teams, OneDrive,
SharePoint Online, Groups, and preferably PowerApps; mobile device
management (MDM) and Endpoint Management Solutions, and/or desktop
delivery options from virtual.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: The Heritage Foundation, Washington DC , Digital Workplace Analyst, Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!