Business Analyst Support (L4)
Company: Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Position Title: Business Analyst Support (L4) Work Location:
Washington, DC Job Summary: Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC is
looking for HQ USSF/TE. HQ USSF/TE manages the Planning and
Programming for Test Capabilities to develop, and field space test
capabilities for Space Systems. The position will be part of the HQ
USSF/TE National Capital Region footprint. The TE business and
budget processes for all DoD Space Programs. The business analyst
will have access to office spaces and conference rooms in various
areas within the NCR. Intent: Organize the interfaces internal to
HQ USSF/TE and STARCOM to optimize engagements between the STARCOM
Staff and STARCOM Delta Commanders. Essential Duties and
Responsibilities: (Not listed in order of importance; other duties
may be assigned) and must be able to perform the following with
- Individual shall provide operations and executive assistance
support including, but not limited to assisting the Government
Leadership Team in strategic and programmatic communications from
program plan through execution.
- Maintaining quality services by carrying out organization
standards in all work products.
- Preparing reports and presentations by collection, analyzing,
and summarizing information.
- Participating as members of a group achieving project
objectives; creating, organizing, and maintaining SharePoint and
other document libraries with information provided from briefings,
acquisition packages, and other documentation; tracking and
reviewing incoming correspondence and taskings, monitoring
suspense's, and making recommendations for assignment and revisions
- Handling and providing coordination with internal and external
organizations of all operations functions including calendar
appointments, Defense Travel System (DTS) entry, meeting
coordination and support, visitor management, and security
- Preparing packages for reviews that are briefings, documents,
or any other material that must be staffed through senior
Government staff members and leaders and/or coordination with other
organizations as necessary for external signatures.
- Prepares memorandums, letters, reports, and spreadsheets as
- Organizes all files.
- Coordinates and assists in development/revisions Standard
Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Coordinating events such as town halls or other
program/organization level meetings.
- Managing visitors and associated security requirements; and
managing office supplies.
- Leading recurring meetings to establish cross organizational
level trade studies and developing courses of action to support HQ
- HQ USSF/TE CONOPS development, requirements definition,
multi-segment interface definition, mission partner integration,
functional analysis, and risk management.
- Support in planning and managing program transitions and
operational integration, to include warfighter integration and
requirements generation, wargame integration support, launch and
initialization planning, ground system planning and integration,
operational test and evaluation, initial operations, and program
transition to operational units.
- Provide independent assessments of the Air Force and U.S. Space
Force test requirements posture and advise HQ USSF/TE leadership on
- Have a clear understanding of the DoD Test Processes and
associate the current financial landscape to the Test & Evaluation
POM & PB submissions.
- Initiate, supervise, and/or develop requirements from a
project's inception to conclusion for complex to extremely complex
- Provide strategic advice, technical guidance, and expertise to
test range program and staff
- Provide detailed analysis, evaluation and recommendations for
improvements, optimization development, and/or maintenance efforts
for client-specific or mission critical challenges/issues.
- Oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible
for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education and/or
- Master of Arts/Master of Science/Master of Engineering
(MA/MS/ME) degree and a minimum of 20 years' of relevant DoD work
- 10+ years' experience in a SAP and/or SCI environment with the
last five (5) years
- Recognized industry leader with strong analytical skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to be innovative and creative and capable of
conveying complex information in a simplistic manner.
- Ability to work autonomously and interface easily with team
members and senior leadership.
- Aerospace/industry strategy experience.Abilities:
- Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Capable of conveying complex information in a simplistic
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Able to take proactive measures to prevent problems rather than
reactive by nature
- Strong verbal and written communication to effectively express
concepts, plans, and proposals
- Must be a U.S. CitizenPhysical Requirements: Work may involve
sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may
require typing and reading from a computer screen. Must have enough
mobility, including but not limited to bending, reaching, and
kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner.
May include lifting weigh up to thirty (30) pounds as necessary.
Security Clearance: DoD active security clearance may be required
at a high-level security. Applicants selected will be subject to a
security investigation and may need to meet eligibility
requirements for access to classified information. Company Summary:
Headquartered in Hawaii, Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC is a SBA
Certified NHO 8(a) Small Business specializing in global
information technology and offering professional solutions in IT
Design & Installation, Cybersecurity Engineering & Support,
Application Integration & Development, Software & Hardware
Engineering, Network & Systems Management, Information Systems
Security, and Business Management Services. Leveraging over 30
years of providing IT services to the federal & commercial market
with projects located around the world, our team possesses
innovative expertise in the development of a wide range of
technology solutions. Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC is an equal
opportunity employer. Our service commitment is simple - "Quality
IT Solutions... On Time & On Budget." Galapagos Federal Systems,
LLC reserves the right to change or modify job duties and
assignments at any time. The above job description is not all
encompassing. Positions functions and qualifications may vary
depending on business needs. Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC is an
equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against
applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical
condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin,
sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,
age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status
or legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC, Washington DC , Business Analyst Support (L4), Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!