Posted on: November 23, 2021
--OverviewGovernmentCIO is currently looking for a
Communications Analyst to join our growing team supporting federal
clients. GCIO aims to transform government IT by delivering the
technology-related innovation necessary to improve governmental
operations every day. --Responsibilities
- Create and Edit Executive Correspondences Packages from the
White House and Capitol Hill--
- Create Congressional Correspondences Packages
- Generate, staff, control, distribute, and maintain various
documents, data, processes and artifacts in accordance with VA
- Track all information reported to internal and external
- Provide data and records management support for all executive
reports and responses.
- Complete forms and registrations as directed by the office
- Draft executive summaries, white papers and memorandums as
directed by the office senior executives
- Support special assignments as
assigned.--Qualifications--Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor---s Degree or equivalent
- Applicant should have at least 8 years of experience in
communications, planning and leadership support, preferably within
the Federal work space.
- Candidate must possess strong communication (oral/written)
skills, and strong organization skills.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office and, Acrobat
Professional, MS SharePoint and Visio.
- Ability to write clear and concise correspondence.--
- Ability to collect, evaluate and interpret complex information,
communications and data.
- Ability to think out of the box while communicating or dealing
with a variety of situations.
- Clear understanding of the activities, roles, and
responsibilities involved in Federal consulting
engagements.--Preferred Skills and Experience:
- VA Experience
- Knowledge of VA VIEWS
- Experience supporting senior leadership of a large IT
organization/Fortune 10 companies
- IT portfolio management
- Detail oriented
- Ability to track efforts to completion
- Team player
- Ability to handle a high paced environment--We are an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status.#LI-RT1#LI-Remote
Keywords: GovernmentCIO, Washington DC , Communication Analyst, Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!