Facilities Engineer Manager 1
Company: M.C. Dean, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence---. We design, build,
operate, and maintain cyber-physical solutions for the nation's
most recognizable mission-critical facilities, secure environments,
complex infrastructure, and global enterprises.Our success relies
on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for
Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in
government, defense, and security.Join our more than 3,600
employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure and
resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management
platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together
we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape
the built and cyber-physical world.We offer an excellent benefits
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity leaveIndividual who is accountable for the
entire Critical Environment operations, safety, risk mitigation,
maintenance, improvements to the physical CE Infrastructure,
scheduling and hiring personnel for the assigned critical facility,
site or campus. Responsibilities should include: Manage CE
financials in support of both M&R and PM budget, coordinates
with other datacenter teams, manages the facilities engineering and
operations staff as assigned. Ensure compliance with facility
operating procedures, processes, work rules, national, state, and
local safety and operating codes as well as regulatory compliance.
Manages the client relationship. Assisting and planning with client
on facility issues. Manages the client relationship and works
closely on the notification, planning and resolution of facility
issues. On call 24x7x365 and respond to all datacenter emergencies.
Establishes performance benchmarks, conducting analysis and
preparing reports on all aspects of the critical facility
- A minimum of five years of progressive hands-on experience in
an environment with Critical complex equipment with levels of
redundancy and efficiency.
- Years of Experience - 10+ years with a High school diploma or
8-10 years with an Associates degree or 5-7 with a Bachelor of
Science degree or 3-5 years with a Masters degree.
- A minimum of five years supervisory experience in O&M of
large complex commercial buildings and mission critical
environments. Data center experience preferred
- Strong electrical and HVAC background in areas including UPS
and emergency power systems, Chillers and Cooling Towers-PM
Requirements and attention
- Ability to read and interpret facility blueprints and
- Experience with Building Automated Systems
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local codes and
- Contract management experience helpful
- Strong organizational skills and ability to maintain composure
under stressful emergency situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy including a working knowledge of MS Project
and the MS Office Suite
- Fluent/Experience in a Computerized Maintenance Management
- A demonstrated ability to identify, analyzes, and resolves
complex problems associated with general construction, and
maintenance/repair of commercial facilities.
- Cleared through the United States GovernmentDESIRED SKILLS:
- Proven Results in budgeting, reporting, cost estimation,
engineering knowledge, and personnel management experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills --- Thorough
working knowledge of all codes and regulations
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding computer literacy including a working knowledge of
MS Project and the MS Office Suite, and Computerized Maintenance
Management Systems (CMMS)Abilities
- Exposure to computer screens for an extended period of
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Reach by extending hands or arms in any direction.
- Have finger dexterity in order to manipulate objects with
fingers rather than whole hands or arms, for example, using a
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented
through spoken words and sentences.
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers
that make sense.
- Identify and understand the speech of another person.Applicants
for this position may be required to prove that they have received
the COVID-19 vaccine or demonstrate that they have a valid
religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.EOE
Keywords: M.C. Dean, Inc., Washington DC , Facilities Engineer Manager 1, Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!