Senior Application Sales Consultant IV (Government)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
AT&T Global Public Sector is rolling out our "go big" growth
strategy to accelerate cybersecurity new sales and revenue by 18%
within public sector. We plan to augment our security sales
resources. These individuals will possess both extensive security
knowledge and C level relationships with our Federal customers in
key growth markets. These resources are critical to growing our
security funnel by 2x and delivering the desired growth in 2022 and
The position will focus on DHS/CISA targeting a $1.3B cybersecurity
market opportunity. We plan to develop opportunities within the
cybersecurity business area exploiting Federal stimulus funds.
AT&T has an opening for Application Sales Consultant 4 to
supporting DHS/CISA , in developing new cybersecurity
opportunities, sales, and revenue.
- Responsible for consulting with internal and customers to
provide technical expertise regarding the design, customization,
implementation and account management of the most complex security
products and services.
- Develops C level relationships with key DHS security decision
- Leads the technical discussions in client meetings across
multiple levels and disciplines to identify business and technical
needs, issues, and priorities.
- Analyzes customer mission, business, and technical challenges
- Identifying and qualifying cybersecurity opportunities that can
be delivered by our product portfolio, AT&T security
capabilities, and partners.
- Prepares proposals, presentations, or bids, including
- Researches and develops customer solutions with AT&T
external partners, including design and engineering.
- Leads cybersecurity opportunity pursuits with external and
internal partner organizations.
- Delivering new sales and revenue to AT&T cybersecurity
business. Required Qualifications:
- Four (4) year degree in technical or business
- Knowledge and experience with DHS/CISA leadership.
- Understanding of Federal Government IT and cybersecurity
business drivers, challenges, and environment.
- Past experience selling complex network, IT, or security
solutions to DHS.
- Expert knowledge of security technologies and market
- Knowledge of emerging security innovations in 5G mobility, Zero
Trust, Security Operations, Identity and access management, and
other network-based security solutions.
- Effectively collaborate with internal and external
cross-functional organizations and customers
- Highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work
well both independently and as proactive team member
- Exceptional corporate presentation, and relationship-building
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Desired
- Knowledge of public sector leadership within other DHS
- Knowledge of budgeting, buying, and contracting processes for
- Security industry certifications
- Proven ability to work with wide range of organizations and
extended teams Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Keywords: AT&T, Washington DC , Senior Application Sales Consultant IV (Government), Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!