Senior Systems Analyst - US Citizenship required
Company: General Dynamics
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Responsibilities for this Position Location: USA DC Washington
Full Part/Time: Full time Job Req: RQ73222 Type of Requisition:
Regular Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None Clearance
Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None Suitability: DHS EOD Public
Trust/Other Required: Job Family: Systems Analysis Job Description:
GDIT is seeking a Sr. System Analyst to join our team in
Washington, DC. Contract requires US Citizenship and the ability to
obtain DHS public trust. Job Responsibilities
- Analyzes engineering, business, and other data processing
problems to implement and improve computer systems.
- Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to
automate or improve existing systems and review computer system
capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Establishes and defines program plan requirements and performs
in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
- Supports in the development of progress and status reports,
management dashboards, briefing materials, etc.
- Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical
tasks in support of a contract program.
- Interacts regularly with customers and other industry
representatives to ensure conformance to customer
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key
tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology
assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major
changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions
as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Outstanding time management and organization skills
- Must be a self-starter.
- Proven ability to support multiple projects simultaneously in a
deadline driven environment required.
- Familiarity in developing project management methodologies
(processes, best practices, tools, and templates) preferred.
- Proven experience managing customer expectations during
professional service engagements or software implementations
- Ability to understand technical vision and communicate it to
both technical and non-technical parties required.
- Hands-on process and systems analysis experience in large,
complex programs and experience in creating and supporting program
management offices required.
- Previous Java programming experience a plus, but not
- Existing DHS EOD a plus Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Travel
Required: None T elecommuting Options: Some Telecommuting Allowed
Work Location: USA DC Washington Additional Work Locations: We are
GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government,
defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver.
Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical
missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in,
integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is
safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside
our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the
technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed
to get the job done.nnGDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected
Keywords: General Dynamics, Washington DC , Senior Systems Analyst - US Citizenship required, Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!