Posted on: February 25, 2021
Work Location: Columbus, IN
Relocation Package: YES
Responsible for assessing, defining and championing the IT
architecture strategies, principles, policies and standards in
alignment with the IT strategy and governing their use; coordinates
with project teams to create, document, assess and/or validate the
application and infrastructure solution designs for specific
- Applies enterprise architecture standards including styles,
stacks, and patterns and applies them effectively.
- Develops project solution designs to meet business and
- Defines reference architectures aligned with IT technology
standards to be reused as building blocks for other solutions.
- Participates as a change agent to drive strategic IT
- Leads and facilitates technical analysis, solution design, and
technology domain sessions to drive optimum IT solutions.
- Builds strong relationships with customers and peers across IT
to effectively promote solution development using standard
- Maintains awareness of emerging technologies, software trends,
- Considers multiple, varied alternatives and recommends
appropriate solutions based on cost/benefit analysis.
- Facilitates and supports execution of pilot and or proof of
concept activities to validate technology capabilities.
- Collaborates with project teams to understand requested
capabilities and recommends the right set of technologies to meet
- Provides infrastructure capacity recommendations for new
applications and systems.--
- Lifecycle Management - The management of an IT Asset or
component from inception throughout its useful life. The Planning
phase decides to Replace or add new, Re-engineer, Retire, or
- Architecture Design - The activities involved in
conceptualizing, defining, architecting, and ultimately designing
- Appling Standards to Solutions - Able to apply industry and
internal IT standards to solutions and to assess compliance of a
solution against industry and internal IT standards.
- System Development Methodologies - Able to apply industry
defined development techniques to create or modify IT
- Research - Able to conduct a process of steps used to collect
and analyze information to increase our understanding of a topic or
- Modeling - The ability to represent information following a
defined standard, using a combination of graphical and textual
elements. The ability to choose the correct type of model for a
particular set of information, depending on the type of information
to be communicated as well as the audience who will consume the
Education, Licenses, Certifications
College, university, or equivalent degree in Information
Technology, Business or a related subject required.
- Intermediate level of relevant work experience required. 5-7
years of experience.--
- Deliver the architecture design for projects and programs
- Support business units by conveying industry trends, enterprise
technology strategy and define technical solutions which meet the
business requirement and deliver reference architecture as
- Maintain responsibility for salesforce.com solution
architecture; provide input to salesforce.com product development
team regarding key features, solutions gaps, and desired
- Work with the business unit teams to define change and release
management processes that leverage the salesforce, CRM and external
identity implementation model and facilitate the CRM strategy
- Work with the business unit teams to build out their CRM
strategy and roadmap, enabling both quick wins and longer-term
strategic goals, leveraging salesforce.com technology
- Apply project management expertise to identify, develop, and
implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase
efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost
savings and efficiencies
- Preparing and presenting potential technical solutions and
advising the business on the technical and business value of the
proposition with appropriate tradeoffs
- Work with enterprise architects, project teams, functional and
technical analysts to design solution architecture that meets
operational requirements and is scalable, easily maintained, secure
and highly available.
- Knowledge of cloud based systems architecture, service-based
architecture, enterprise application architecture
- Responsible for the full systems development lifecycle from
requirements gathering through implementation of various functional
- Experience working in and implementing Custom Force.com
applications with knowledge of Apex scripting and Visualforce Page
- 2 years of experience on Salesforce CPQ Steel Brick solution
and/or CloudCraze ecommerce solutions
- Thorough understating of Salesforce1 Mobile Implementation, SSO
Setup with OAM as IDP.
- Experience working with Community Setup and management of
Salesforce as Identity Provider for External Users of Salesforce
and/or non-Salesforce applications.
- Knowledge on other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, PeopleSoft,
- 5 years of hands-on Salesforce experience in the areas of
Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Custom Force.com Application, API's,
and integration to enterprise systems
- 2 years in Salesforce System/Solution architecture
- Experience working with Salesforce AppExchange partners like
DocuSign, Apttus CLM--
Additional Skills and Experience but not required:
- Providing architecture and technology expertise across a range
of digital technologies including working in PaaS environment like
Salesforce and SaaS like CloudCraze is an advantage.
- Experience with integrating enterprise business systems with
- Proven track record of developing solution architecture for
digital, SaaS platforms
- Strong technical acumen - prior development experience is an
- Architecting cloud (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) solutions, delivery and
brokerage services.Building and maintaining technical trusted
advisor relationships with influential technical decision makers
for the successful adoption and deployment of Cloud services and
Compensation and Benefits
Base annual salary commensurate with experience plus annual
variable compensation. Additional benefits vary between locations
and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan,
Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health
Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement
of personal and professional benefits.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer
dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide
equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without
regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age,
religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status,
citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status
protected by law.
We validate right to work using E-Verify.
We will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if
necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with
information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work
authorization. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights
and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Keywords: Tech-Connect, Washington DC , Cloud Architect, Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!