Operations Analyst (Joint Operations Center)
Company: Cayuse Holdings
Location: Falls Church
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between
Accenture, LLC, and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based
alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's
global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is
comprised of 10 family--companies, in addition to Cayuse
Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near--Pendleton, OR
and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle,
Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a
100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of
responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both
commercial and government clients. We are currently seeking an
Operations Analyst to join our team in Falls Church, VA Primary
Focus The Joint Operations Center supports two primary
directorates, the AD-CS Directorate and the Assistant Director
(AD), Healthcare Operations (HCO) Directorate and ultimately the
Director, Defense Health Agency. This is accomplished through staff
integration, knowledge management, crisis response coordination,
and Combat Support Agency (CSA) mission implementation. The JOC
serves as the focal point of information flow into DHA from
external commands then disseminated throughout the organization,
down to the markets and back up to various higher headquarters. The
DHA JOC is the centerpiece for planning, coordination, and
synchronization of daily operations in relation to combat medical
support to the military departments and combatant commands, as well
as healthcare operations within military treatment facilities (MTF)
providing synergy for effective and efficient mission
accomplishment in support of the DHA, Joint Staff (JS), Combatant
Commands (CCMDs), Services and the Military Health System (MHS)
enterprise. The Operations Analyst will provide 24/7 analytical,
monitoring and response support to the Defense Health Agency, Joint
Operations Command (JOC). These include: Duties
- JOC Execution Support
- Coordinate DHA JOC responses during a planned operational event
or actual contingency.
- Provide assistance and support to the Crisis Action Team Chief
as outlined in DHA, AI-096, "Crisis Action Team."
- Input/Monitor tasking's and RFIs into JOC tasker tracker.
- Acknowledge receipt via email and pass all taskers routed from
and the JOC to the appropriate Action Officer at outside
- Administer the collection, analysis, and brief development (as
necessary) of Director's Critical Information Requirements to JOC
staff and leadership, as outlined by DHA PI 3700.01.
- Support JOC staff with day-to-day requirements.
- Offer quality and timely communications in response to incoming
correspondence, inquiries, and other actions.
- Support all planning efforts established by the JOC staff
across all other DHA Directorates.
- Assist the JOC with providing a strategic platform that
delivers and encourages collaboration and increased sharing with
AD-CS across all DHA Directorates.
- Provide timely information to JOC Staff and leadership of all
man-made or natural events that may severely impact the
- Manage the Operations Division group email account.
- Collect and organize weekly Directorate slides for the Senior
- Draft DHA Situational Reports as conditions develop.
- Draft Operational Orders for dissemination and release
- Receive, assess and disseminate FRAGOs
- Coordinate training as required and/or directed.
- JOC Operational Planning Support
- Contingency Response Support - Enhance DHAs ability to support
Combatant Commanders (CCDRs), OSD, and Service Branches via the
compiling of health information and guidance necessary to expedite
contingency response efforts.
- Familiarity and experience with R2P2 processes.
- Help synchronize strategic and tactical actions concerning
operational tasking's in support of DHA, AD-CS, and DAD-HCO to
ensure overall staff coordination.
- Participate in Joint Planning Groups as required.
- Assist in co-defining the approaches, processes, and tools
needed to manage information across the JOC and DHA staff to
support the Director's decision-making process.
- Work with staff to enhance knowledge sharing, management and
coordination of effort within DHA.
- Help solidify relationships with CCDRs, Services, JS, Joint
Forces Headquarters, Joint Planning and Execution Group and DAD
- JOC Analytical Support
- Create reports for submission to DHA CoS, AD-CS and DAD-HCO for
visibility of all correspondence being tracked.
- Collect, analyze and submit data captured within the JOC for
dissemination within DHA, AD-CS and DAD HCO.
- JOC Customer Support
- Answer customer questions, help resolve problems, process
orders, prepare general correspondence, handle changes in DHA
policies and compile reports for senior leaders.
- Other duties as assigned. Technical Skills: Knowledge, Skills
and Abilities (KSA's) Education / Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, or a combination of education,
technical training, and equivalent experience.
- Must have a minimum of 3-7 years of related experience, with at
least one (1) year of operations center experience; Joint
Operational Planning experience is a must. Technical Knowledge
- Broad expertise in research, analysis, and writing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to read, comprehend, and assess a vast amount of highly
technical information in a time-constrained environment.
- Broad expertise in IM/KM tools and process improvement skills
Human Relationship Skills
- Strong team leadership skills and ability to assist in
coordinating action taskers
- Experience in supporting a fast-paced environment requiring
attention to detail and follow-up on actions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use logical and creative thought processes
- An ability to work well in teams or individually Additional
- Active Security Clearance - Secret
- Must be able to pass a background check. May require additional
background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any
time during employment. Relationships Reports to: Battle
Captain/Operations Team Lead Working Conditions
- Normal physical conditions
- Work in a secure environment utilizing classified
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at
- Willing to work non-traditional schedules/shifts to support
team, which may include holidays
- May be asked to travel for business or professional development
purposes --As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is
committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable
accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the
Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act
of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of
1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application
process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for
assistance. Apply Now * Fields Are Required What is your full name?
First Name How can we contact you? Email Phone Number Number Type
What is your preferred method of communication?
Keywords: Cayuse Holdings, Washington DC , Operations Analyst (Joint Operations Center), Professions , Falls Church, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!