Sr Data Analyst
Company: Artlin Consulting
Posted on: January 14, 2021
Our client is seeking high energy individuals who are passionate
about helping clients achieve process excellence. Qualified
candidates will have a creative, holistic, and systematic approach
to problem-solving.This Senior Data Analyst position supports the
Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Deputy Assistant
Secretary of Defense for Logistics (DASD-Log) Operational Contract
Support (OCS) Directorate in developing solutions for OCS data
integration and information sharing. The capabilities developed
provide Commanders, planners, and analysts across the Department of
Defense (DoD) with improved ability to make informed decisions
based on timely visibility of OCS capabilities using common,
authoritative data and information. This position will interface
with Joint Staff, OSD, and Geographic Combatant Command (GCC)
- Manage the data analysis portion of the OCS team.
- Provide recommendations and solutions to GCC OCS Integration
Cells (OCSICs) for OCS data integration and information
- Support the incorporation of new OCS data sources into OCS
visualization capabilities to represent OCS data to relevant
- Develop and apply quantitative and qualitative analytic methods
to identify, collect, process, and analyze large data sets for
- Educate the OCS community on OCS data sources and their
use-cases for OCS personnel.
- Provide in-person and virtual/global data analysis training and
product demo sessions.
- Develop and improve client SharePoint sites on NIPR and
- Brief leadership and relevant stakeholders on the capabilities
and developments of data and information sharing products.
- Interface with data source owners to ensure initial and
continued accessibility of OCS data.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Business, or related field.
- Active SECRET Clearance.
- 5+ years of data analysis experience.
- Experience with DoD, Joint Staff, Service, or Combatant Command
policy, doctrine, processes, data standards, and/or operations and
business systems capabilities.
- Experience building ad-hoc and canned reports based on
- Experience developing interactive web resources, including
- Experience writing SQL for extraction, transformation, and
loading is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of OCS and related DoD contracting
and/or financial systems is preferred. Knowledge of FPDS-NG,
SPOT-ES, and other DoD Contingency Contracting/Financial systems is
- Experience manipulating and analyzing large, complex data
- Applied experience performing complex quantitative and
- Experience interacting on-site with Federal Government clients
and Senior Leadership.
- Ability to clearly explain complex scenarios to technical and
non-technical team members.
- Experience in translating functional requirements into
technical requirements and into data models or analysis guides
based on an understanding of data elements, systems, structures,
architectures, and sources.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; communication
via telephone and screen sharing is sometimes necessary with
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently to deliver on tight
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to the dynamic nature of
- Proven ability working successfully in a collaborative and
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to be resourceful and take
- Demonstrated situational awareness and professionalism.
- Client and service oriented.?Tools and Proficiency Level:
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, with advanced skills in
Excel, such as ability to create Pivot Tables and perform
- LeafletJS - Moderate abilities.
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum Methodology preferred.
Keywords: Artlin Consulting, Washington DC , Sr Data Analyst, Professions , Vienna, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!