IT Quality Assurance, Senior Analyst
Company: The MIL Corporation
Posted on: October 18, 2020
IT Quality Assurance, Senior Analyst
Clearance Required:Public Trust
MIL is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver
world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management,
and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like
you. Whether you're fresh out of college or the military or well
into your professional services career, MIL has great job
opportunities that might be right for you.
Here at The MIL Corporation, we pride ourselves on the family-like
environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working
here, and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards.
Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2020, 2019, 2018, & 2017 Top Workplaces Award, The Washington
Post (Washington, D.C.)
- 2020, 2017 Top Workplace Award, Greenville Business Magazine,
Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine (South
- 2019 & 2018 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and
Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading
technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in
cyberspace, The MIL Corporation welcomes you. Become a part of
something greater, where you, the people, make the difference.
The MIL Corporation seeks a IT Quality Assurance, Senior Analyst to
support test and evaluation activities related to financial systems
modernization projects for a Federal Government client.
- Synthesizes customer contractual needs, requirements, and
technical, schedule and cost constraints into solutions for
integrating, testing, evaluating, and transitioning systems into
operations to deliver enterprise capabilities.
- Plans and arranges the labor, schedules, and resources required
for integrating, testing, evaluating and transitioning systems.
- Establishes standards, practices, and procedures for
integrating, testing, evaluating and transitioning systems and
enterprise capabilities, and coordinates with stakeholders.
- Evaluates enterprise capabilities, architectures, system design
concepts, requirements, risks and opportunities, and processes for
integration, test, evaluation and transition impacts.
- Designs, develops, and implements test and evaluation
strategies, plans and methods to assure reliability of systems in
conjunction with system specifications and defined enterprise
capabilities, and integrates system and enterprise elements
together so they work as a whole.
- Reviews, evaluates and derives requirements for
- Ensures systems and enterprise capabilities comply with
requirements and standards through formal verification methods.
- Generates system requirement and enterprise capability
verification approaches and customer acceptance criteria.
- Participates in reviews of systems and elements under
development to ensure traceability of requirements compliance
through verification and validation.
- Develops and directs preparation for and execution of
comprehensive test & evaluation plans, procedures and schedules
which verify and validate enterprise capabilities, system
requirements, performance and operability. Coordinates system
integration, test, evaluation and transition activities with other
- Conducts readiness for system integration, test, evaluation and
transition activities. Compiles data and defines changes required
in testing configurations, testing procedures, testing processes,
or new testing requirements.
- Implements testing processes and ensures all test activities
follow those processes.
- Produces reports on each test activity and tracks test
- Performs analysis and evaluations of systems under test.
- Assesses performance using evaluation criteria and technical
- Performs analysis of test results and prepares comprehensive
system evaluation reports and risk assessments.
- Evaluates discrepancy reports and performs integration
regression testing to verify/validate incorporated fixes affecting
systems and enterprise capabilities.
- Provides direct, interfacing support to the customer for system
integration, test, evaluation and transition activities.
- Monitors for continual process improvement and lessons learned,
and reports to management periodically.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of related experience, aligned to the
responsibilities listed above
- Experience with core financial systems, enterprise resource
planning systems, or related feeder systems (asset, procurement,
payroll, position management)
- Experience with COTS systems such as CGI Momentum, SAP, Oracle
Federal Financials, Peoplesoft Maximo, Tririga, and Prism
- Experience with DHS
- Experience working with system/product owners, users, and other
BA/BS, preferably in software engineering quality and/or
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity
and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: The MIL Corporation, Washington DC , IT Quality Assurance, Senior Analyst, Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!