Posted on: May 21, 2020
Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of
Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the
globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels
and across a variety of health and human services programs. MAXIMUS
delivers innovative business process management and technology
solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and
higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and
efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000
employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government
agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia,
Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
MAXIMUS is a leading operator of government health and human
services programs and has partnered with state, federal and local
governments to provide critical, high quality health and human
service programs to a diverse array of communities. Operating under
MAXIMUS's founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People--
since 1975, MAXIMUS Federal Services is entirely focused on helping
government agencies run programs cost-effectively and serve program
constituents with improved outcomes. By being a responsible steward
for government programs, we help the federal government deliver on
its promises through our people, process and technology. Our focus
is always on outcomes and results that connect citizens more
effectively with government services.
The Census Questionnaire Assistance (CQA) program supports the call
center functionality for the upcoming 2020 Decennial Census. The
Business Analyst provides recommendations based on business
analysis and subject matter expertise to the operations management
team for improving operational performance. The Business Analyst
provides guidance and recommendations for performing processes and
procedures and provides direction for achieving production goals
and reporting from the CQA's applicant tracking and timekeeping
Essential Job Duties
- Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks
in support of the CQA program.
- Coordinates with business users to define business processing
activities, data availability, and requirements, to implement
- Collects, analyzes and interprets both qualitative and
quantitative data; performs analytical and root cause analyses
- Utilizes management and planning tools (flow diagrams, affinity
diagrams, gap analysis, and selection/prioritizing matrices)
- Facilitates discussions between operations teams, technical teams
and business stakeholders on business processes and procedures
- Identify gaps in project and systems performance management
- Assists in efforts to provide training, communication,
presentations, and project documentation/artifacts
- Supports the project manager and/or product owner and
stakeholders on project priorities
- Assists in maintaining project deadlines, budgets, and
- Develops and produces reports as needed
- Conduct reviews, evaluate data/trends and create reports to
summarize performance of systems and support continuous
- Perform quality audit of work products.
- Design, develop, and maintain self-service reports and
dashboards, identifying KPIs to let business answer drivers of
results, predict future outcomes and/or perform what-if
- Maintain knowledge library and system documentation and
- Successfully identify and mitigate risks.
- Seeks opportunities to add value to internal and external client
- Manages the activities of the project in accordance with MAXIMUS
established policies and procedures.
- May be required to work holidays, evenings and/or weekends.
- Travel may be required, less than 10%.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Keywords: MAXIMUS, Washington DC , Business Analyst, Professions , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!