IT Portfolio Analyst
Company: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
Posted on: February 16, 2020
IT Portfolio Analyst
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a
rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career
where professional development is embedded in its core culture? If
so, Deloitte could be the place for you! Join our team of
Government and Public Service Financial specialists who support
large scale financial transformations by leveraging cutting edge
technology and take your career to the next level!
Work you'll do
As a Project Delivery Analyst in the Finance & Enterprise
Performance group you will:
- Support annual IT investment data collection process
- Review clients IT Portfolio and develop recommendations for
improvement to address data collection and process
- Support in-depth data analyses of the investment submissions;
organize investment data visually for presentations and
- Develop and maintain dashboards of IT investment data
- Support tasks and portions of the project scope on engagements
related but not limited to Financial Operations, Supply Chain, and
Project and Acquisition Management
- Demonstrate a foundational understanding of the client
environment and overall project scope
- Identify and solve problems using analysis, experience, and
- Independently perform tasks with some guidance to execute a
portion of the project scope
Finance & Enterprise Performance
Our Finance & Enterprise Performance team works as a trusted
advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise,
implement and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients
develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide
decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact
within their organization.
- Typically has 1 or more years of consulting and/or industry
- Ability to work independently under general guidance
- Experience working in teams and in a team environment that is
process-oriented and deadline-driven
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Relevant software or application skills to complete job
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to
exercise mature judgment
- Experience collecting and analyzing data sets
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this
- Prior professional services or federal consulting
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in business process improvement
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping
people at every level of their career to identify and use their
strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level
employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to
learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to
hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs
at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of
opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.
We value our people and offer employees a broad range of
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do
their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing
their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily
choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and
aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking
for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead
healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This
purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our
clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business
has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education,
giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive
positive social impact in our communities.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel
prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest
that you do your research: know some background about the
organization and the business area you're applying to.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP,
a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see for a detailed description
of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the
rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected
veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance
with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20ROSFEPANHS108092
Keywords: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, Washington DC , IT Portfolio Analyst, Professions , Arlington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!