Experienced Consultant, Revenue Cycle
Company: Baker Tilly
Location: Dunn Loring
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading
advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals
guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them
win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker
Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North
America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is
an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide
network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in
145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide
revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit
bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and
Twitter.Baker Tilly Virchow Krauses values of integrity, passion
and stewardship define us as an organization and an employer. We
recognize that our approach, strategy and culture are driven by our
people. Their focus and commitment has resulted in Baker Tilly
Virchow Krause being ranked as one of the top 20 largest public
accounting and advisory firms in the United States and our offices
consistently earning best place to work honors. Our people have
been fundamental in getting us to where we are today and where we
will go in the future.Its an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!This
is a tremendous opportunity for an individual to join our growing
Healthcare Practice. We are seeking a candidate with industry
knowledge and professional services experience providing revenue
cycle consulting services. You will work with a select group of
professionals in an entrepreneurial environment to provide
consulting services to include:
- Revenue cycle operation improvement/optimization
- Community health needs assessments
- Financial planning, modeling and feasibility studies
- Managed care contracting
- Business Transformation
- Operational assessments, including quality and
- Strategic planningBaker Tilly Annual Report 2018
- Analyze and document provider revenue cycle processes, while
focusing on specific areas of concern identified by using current
revenue cycle methodologies.
- Understand and provide best practice revenue cycle guidance and
recommendations for provider revenue cycle operations.
- Lead small teams and projects that support overall consulting
- Recognize and identify revenue cycle process challenges or
opportunities in a provider setting and escalate concerns
- Work directly with provider departments, as needed.
- Responsible and accountable for internal control performance
within their area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.Successful candidate will meet the
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Accounting or other relevant
degree. MBA or masters degree in healthcare highly desired.
- Minimum of one year healthcare revenue cycle experience,
consulting experience preferred. Relevant industry experience may
substitute previous consulting requirement.
- High level of proficiency with Excel and Access based
applications and environments (MySQL, SQL, and/or SPSS a
- Experience with workflow automation toolsets (e.g. Ontario
Systems Artiva) strongly desired.
- Understanding of process mapping and workflow redesign
- Understanding of revenue cycle systems and operations highly
- Experience with third-party payors, denials management, and
claims processing preferred.
- Experience with project management and process improvement
methodologies as well as proven written and verbal communication
skills, organizational skills, ability to work in a fast paced, and
deadline driven environment across multiple units.
- Ability to lead and supervise others, provide excellent client
service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning, display
appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment and exhibit a sense of
urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of
- Willingness to travel as required, up to 100% for client
- Ability to work non-traditional hours as needed for client
engagements.iCIMS Job ID: 12971 External Company Name: Baker Tilly
Virchow Krause LLP Street: 8219 Leesburg Pike
Keywords: Baker Tilly, Washington DC , Experienced Consultant, Revenue Cycle, Professions , Dunn Loring, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!