Senior ICS Cybersecurity Systems Engineer
Company: MSi (Mission Secure, Inc.)
Posted on: October 21, 2019
Mission Secure, Inc. (MSi) is an investor-backed, early stage cyber
defense company providing next generation solutions to protect
physical assets and industrial control systems (ICS) from
cyber-attacks. The patented MSi Platform protects assets in
defense, oil & gas and smart cities.
Mission Secure, Inc. is looking for a Senior ICS Cybersecurity
Systems Engineer to help assess, troubleshoot, and configure
network equipment and environments related to our product platform
and work with and support our growing customers. This position
offers the opportunity to improve your skills, learn about new
systems, and be part of or our team and exciting company aimed at
protecting mission critical cyber physical systems.
- Assess network topologies, equipment and environments for
cybersecurity and operational issues.
- Design defense-in-depth secure network architectures in
operational technology (OT) environments.
- Install, configure, test and maintain networking/cybersecurity
platforms and related equipment/systems for both MSi and
- Proactively collect, research, and document new network
security features/technologies for appropriate adoption.
- Monitor and test network/application performance to identify
and support the
- of optimizations.
- Participate in the design of information and operational
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for support and
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United
States on a fulltime. We are unable to provide sponsorship for
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science or technical
- Network configuration and management certifications a
- Experience in technical consulting, installing, configuring and
troubleshooting various network equipment from various
manufacturers (routers, switches, firewalls, IDS/IPS).
- Knowledge of and experience working with IP network routing,
switching and system protocols including TCP/IP, UDP, VLANs,
Spanning Tree, Serial, USB, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of networking and general technical
- Experience with scripting (Python, Java, C++) a plus
- Analytical thinking self-starter comfortable working with
technical team and in a resourceful and creative manner.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to execute on multiple
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Must be able to travel (local and international).
- Hardware/operational experience with ICS/SCADA/sensor systems
is a plus.
Status: Full-time position is immediately open.
Locations: Houston, TX and Charlottesville, VA
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Participation in the Company Stock Option Plan
- Company Health Plan (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- Paid vacation plus standard company holidays
Candidates should email a cover letter with the subject "Senior ICS
Cybersecurity Systems Engineer" describing his/her background and
why he/she would be a good for the position along with a resume to
Keywords: MSi (Mission Secure, Inc.), Washington DC , Senior ICS Cybersecurity Systems Engineer, Other , Charlottesville, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!