Location: Mc Lean
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
- Provide subject matter expertise to security research and
development efforts within the division.
- Establish and document best practice procedures for security
research and development. Lead by example through following
established practices and strongly encourage others to do so as
- Help in business development activities through technical
writing and reviews on RFIs and RFPs, representing our division in
customer meetings, contributing to marketing materials, and
providing input to internal research and development
- Set a high technical bar and help guide/mentor the efforts made
by other engineers as they strive to improve. Lead by example
through continuous learning.
- Assist in growth through recruiting efforts, career progression
tracks, suggested training areas and technical feedback for
- 12+ years developing security tools in Python and C/C++ for
U.S. Government customers.
- 4+ years leading teams that conduct security research and
- Subject Matter Expertise of operating system internals: kernel,
scheduler, interrupts, context-switching, etc.
- Subject Matter Expertise in reverse engineering using IDA pro
- Subject Matter Expertise in security concepts such as
exploitation techniques and mitigation bypasses, process hiding,
communication hiding, bypassing detection of security products,
securing data at rest and in transit, etc.
Must have an active Top Secret clearance, Poly preferred
- Experience leading new development efforts.
Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int
Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing
vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused
on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At
Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they
can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest
standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our
daily effortswe strive always to exceed customer expectations and
focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our
commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding
benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems
and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our
success that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve
customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Novetta, Washington DC , Security Researcher, Other , Mc Lean, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!