QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
Company: T And T Consulting Services
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Quality assurance personnel work directly with and independently
from software engineers using manual and automated testing
procedures to ensure system issues are found and addressed prior to
and after deployment.
- Create, maintain and execute manual test cases for multiple
sites and multiple accounts using a variety of tools such as
Section 508 compliance, performance testing, load testing, mobile
and tablet dev0ices, emulators, etc. as further described below.
Test new features and enhancements on various physical devices and
device emulators. Adhere to established ticketing reporting and
workflow process by isolating, replicating, and reporting detects
within JIRA and by verifying defect fixes in JIRA.
- Configure test environment to identify and track defects.
- Deliver test results, known risks, and impediments to project
manager and development team. Document findings in automated tools
and communicate effectively with project manager, software
developers, end users, and others to record, track, and close
outstanding issues and requirements.
- Participate in sprint planning sessions, daily scrums, sprint
reviews, retrospectives, etc.
- Be familiar with one or more open-source automated testing
and RESTful API testing tools. Stay up to date with automated
- Implement automated testing processes to reduce workload and
increase efficiency and reliability of QA process. Use industry or
contractor-specific tools to track the progress of automation
- Understand the basic difference between mobile and tablet
devices and the differences between Android, iOS, Windows, and
other operating systems.
- Collaborate with project managers and product owners to write
and evaluate user acceptance criteria.
- Develop standards and procedures for measuring product quality
and release readiness. Owns the QA processes from story creation to
software deployment. Ability to trouble-shoot and diagnose issues
that are reported by customers.
- Document feature, implementations, and system planned/unplanned
down time. Assist with on-call rotation and end-user
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing
priorities, and be self-motivated with strong work ethic. Positive
attitude and open communication in a collaborative team atmosphere
is required. Work as a team member effectively as well as
independently for quality assurance planning, process controls,
safety, configuration management, change control, auditing or
- Be committed to fostering team success.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field and at
least 3 years of experience in Agile testing or at least four years
of equivalent experience.
- Shall have a minimum of 2-3 year UFT and Selenium
- Must be oriented toward customer service and thoroughly trained
and experienced in system development and support.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills to
interact with customers and team members.
- NIH experience is a plus.
Keywords: T And T Consulting Services, Washington DC , QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST, Other , Bethesda, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!