Company: Arlington Community FCU
Location: Falls Church
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Position Overview If you would feel fulfilled by working for one of Virginia's Best Places to Work organizationsis passionate about providing remarkable service to the Arlington Community, then you should consider a career at Arlington Community Federal Credit Union (ACFCU). The services we provide to our members are like no other financial institution you've seen before. ACFCU is actively recruiting for a Part-Time Teller position. The primary function of this position is to provide remarkable experiences to our members by assisting them with various banking transactions, and finding solutions to meet their financial needs. You will be responsible for deepening the members' relationship by offering additional products and services, and making quality referrals to our mortgage, lending, and financial services department. What You'll Bring
- A strong passion to work with members
- High school diploma or GED, with at least 6 months of customer services and/or cash handling experience
- A professional demeanor to represent the Credit Union in a positive and professional manner
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers and Microsoft Office suite
- A love for a collaborative, energetic, and member focused environment
- The ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast paced environment
- A strong work ethic as well as an outgoing, positive personality and a sense of humor
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Must be available to work every Saturday from 8am-2:00pm What You Can Expect From ACFCU ACFCU is a values led organization that is committed to providing REMARKABLE service to our members and co-workers alike. We are recipients of Arlington Best Community Bank Award, in addition to NAFCU's Credit Union of the Year Award. NAFCU's Credit Union of the Year Award. We have a culture that celebrates internal and external opportunity, excellent service, acting with integrity, and loving the Arlington community. We are proud of that! We also offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package: including medical, dental, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401k plan and profit sharing, holidays, paid time off (accruing 15 days/year), and a fun work environment. Come join our team! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment with without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Keywords: Arlington Community FCU, Washington DC , Teller Part-Time, Other , Falls Church, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!