Behavior Tech: SY23-24
Company: Statesmen College Preparatory Academy for Boys
Posted on: February 6, 2024
We are looking for a qualified Behavior Tech to directly support
the mission of Statesmen College Preparatory Academy for Boys by
providing one-on-one instructional support, small group instruction
and behavioral support for scholars who are both typical and
exceptional learners in the general education environment.
The person best suited for this role is a learning-oriented and
inspirational adult with a desire to impact the overall academic
experience of underserved students. You will be an effectual adult
looking to expand your knowledge and practice within the classroom.
The best candidates have more than the required High School Diploma
The starting salary is $40,000.
Please see attachment below for full job description.
- Deliberately building and leveraging strong relationships for
outcomes for children.
- Leveraging relationships in working with young male scholars
for the purpose of increasing their engagement in high-quality
- Supporting the service provision and implementation of
intervention strategies specific to the students under their
- Coordinating communication regarding progress towards goals and
necessary program changes with parents/guardians and teachers.
- High School Diploma or GED - Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (or a qualified
- Authorized to work in the US (Statesmen does not sponsor
employment visas) Statesmen College Preparatory Academy for Boys
PCS seeks diversity in its student/parent body, faculty, Board of
Trustees, staff, and administration. While Statesmen Academy for
Boys is a single-gender academy, it is an organization deeply
committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Therefore, the
organization's policy and commitment are not to make employment
decisions based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity,
religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, or
other personal or professional status.
- Para-Professional Educator (Updated Nov 2021).pdf
Keywords: Statesmen College Preparatory Academy for Boys, Washington DC , Behavior Tech: SY23-24, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!