Learning and Development Specialist
Company: DataHouse Consulting, Inc.
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Learning & Development Specialist - Da NangDataHouse Asia , a
member of the --ike Group, is a prominent software development
company with three branches located in Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh, and
Binh Duong, Vietnam. As part of the --ike Group, a growing
collective of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, we are
closely affiliated with DataHouse Consulting, our sister company
founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.As one of the most prestigious
software development companies in Vietnam, we provide end-to-end
services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With
over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry,
we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality
software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.Role
Purpose We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Learning
and Development ("L&D") individual to join our IT company based
in Da Nang, Vietnam. The L&D Specialist will create, develop,
implement, and conduct training and development programs that align
with the company's goals and objectives for employees . The ideal
candidate should be passionate about employee development and be
able to create a positive learning culture within the organization.
Main Accountabilities a. Planning and reporting
- Assist Shared Services Manager to formulate L&D policies &
procedures and annual learning plan of initiatives and programs,
addressing the learning needs of all employees through the Training
Needs Analysis ("TNA") and the Individual Development Plan
- Provide comprehensive corporate and department/division L&D
plans to support the objectives and priorities for the Company, as
well as uplift and maintain the quality of learning programs to
enhance the learner's experience and engagement.
- Design and prepare necessary reports to evaluate training
results and efficiency after each course and activity.
- Keep abreast of the latest external L&D trends in the
market (both the approaches & tools) to enhance the learning
experience of our people.
- Contribute to the area of performance management by initiating
and developing performance improvement plans (PIPs), performance
appraisal processes, and other activities (if any) to support
employee performance. b. Delivery and deployment
- Be a key team player to successfully deliver all L&D
programs at all levels, including onboarding, leadership
development, technical skills, soft skills, and compliance training
which is aligned and approved within the organization. -
- Prepare and monitor the annual budget of the L&D
initiatives in comparison with the annual budget.
- Actively engage and partner with key stakeholders from both the
local market and the US team to strive for an agile implementation,
assessment and evaluation of the learning program and
- Perform other related duties as required. Job Requirements
Education: Bachelor's degree in business administration, human
resources, organizational development, or a related field.
Experience & Skills: - a. Knowledge and expertise:
- 2+ years of experience in L&D or a related field,
preferably in an IT company.
- Strong generalist experience including working on
organizational projects, initiatives and new ways of working.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and
- Ability to design and implement effective training and
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and
methods, and open to trying new things.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related
program software, experience in LMS or E-learning platforms is a
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese languages. b. Skills and
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with a growth
mindset to make decisions and enhance program quality.
- Strong presentation skills with acceptable relationship
management and confidence to interact with business partners and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter and able to work independently with strong
- Proactive 'can do' attitude and solutions focused.
- Enthusiastic, innovative and performance driven team
- Be resilient, assertive, flexible and adaptable. 1. Competitive
- Competitive salary, bonuses, with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and extra bonuses based on performance and
- Monthly entertainment and team-building allowances.
- Provided working tools: laptop and widescreen.2. Continuous
Learning and Development:
- Work with a global team and international clients.
- On-site programs to explore different cultures.
- Seniority rewards and learning budget.
- Extensive training sessions and certificate rewards.3. Fun
Vibes at Work:
- Weekly cafeteria expenses and snacks at the office
- Celebrations for public holidays and special occasions: Tet,
Women's days, Men's Day, Children's Day & Mid-Autumn Day,
Programmer's Day, Teacher/Trainer's Day, and Christmas Day---
- Clubs and sports activities: football, table-tennis, badminton,
foosball ---4. Health and Well-being:
- Statutory insurances and annual health-check.
- National coverage healthcare card and flu shots.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off
corresponding to employment milestone
- Supportive gestures for your important milestones.
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party,
team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for
you!Join our exceptional team and enjoy these attractive benefits.
Explore our open positions and take your career to new heights with
us!Phone +1 (808) 942-8108
Fax +1 (808) 948-9595We are always seeking people who share our
values and take pride in their craft. We strive to inspire you to
be the best version of you, by supporting you with a competitive
salary, benefits, job security and personal and professional growth
Keywords: DataHouse Consulting, Inc., Washington DC , Learning and Development Specialist, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!