Salesforce Solutions Architect
Company: Believe Resourcing Group
Posted on: September 21, 2023
They offer data solutions for social change.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
Compensation & Benefits
Our client offers flexible working conditions, competitive
compensation (including benefits), commensurate with experience and
cost of living.
Paid Time Off
38 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide
holidays and a December break.
They cover 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
All staff participate in our Clients' phantom equity plan.
They do not cap sick leave. If you're sick, we hope you get
They offer a retirement plan and contribution matching to all their
An annual stipend to spend on travel and physical, emotional, and
To help employees with outstanding student loans, they offer a
Student Loan Benefit.
In addition to robust paid parental leave, they assist with the
costs of childcare.
Join their innovative, global team using technology to transform
the way the social sector engages with data. My client runs on
passion, blending diverse skill sets and experiences with a
collective mission to help organizations tackle challenges and
achieve greater impact. They encourage all staff to push their own
boundaries and drive the company in exciting new directions. As a
social enterprise and certified B Corporation, they reinvest most
of their profits in their growth and continued pursuit of their
mission and vision.
They are looking for a dedicated Salesforce Solutions Architect who
is capable of navigating complex client requirements to design
world-class systems with precision, enthusiast world-classification
to quality. The Solutions Architect (SA) is responsible for the
end-to-end design and delivery of projects. This includes leading
discovery and design workshops with clients, synthesizing client
requirements into solutions, implementing complex solutions on the
Salesforce Platform, providing technical expertise during sales,
and supporting project managers to successfully deliver
high-quality projects on time and within budget. The SA should be
energized by opportunities to connect directly with their clients
and have a track record of implementing high-stakes projects across
a portfolio of challenging projects.
- Driving requirements gathering sessions and mapping client
business processes. The SA will lead discovery workshops with
clients to ensure that a complete picture of the client's needs is
uncovered so that the resulting implementation meets all of the
needs of the client.
- Design solutions on the Salesforce Lightning Platform that
meets all of a client's requirements in a manner that is
appropriate for a client's capacity and budget.
- Developing Salesforce implementation roadmap for
- Lead project implementation teams to ensure high-quality
- Drive quality across all of our Clients' technical
- Ability to clearly communicate solution decisions internally
and with the customer throughout each project.
- Deliver projects across a range of project management
methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM, as appropriate).
- Support project managers to ensure projects are delivered on
time and on budget.
- Support consulting directors in winning sales by bringing
technical expertise to a sales process.
- Contribute to our Clients' learning environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Interest in social service work or international
- Ability to work in Washington DC or willing to relocate
- Relevant Engineering or Computer Science degree, or relevant
work experience as a Salesforce architect
- Relevant Salesforce certifications:
- One or more Architect Certification
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- 3+ years of technology consulting experience
- 3+ years working on the Salesforce Lightning Platform
- 1+ years of designing solutions on the Salesforce Lightning
- Deployment and testing on the Salesforce Lightning
- Leading client workshops
- Leading implementation teams
- Excited by researching and exploring new tools and features
developed on the Salesforce Platform
- Agile development framework
- Apex and Lightning framework development
- Integration patterns and frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relational
- Experience or interest in working in a small, dynamic
- Positive, supportive attitude, and sense of humor
- Fluency/proficiency in Spanish, French, Portuguese, or other
Keywords: Believe Resourcing Group, Washington DC , Salesforce Solutions Architect, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!