Posted on: September 21, 2023
JOIN OUR TEAM AND EXPERIENCE ENDLESS CAREER POSSIBILITIESPledge
for Success: -We are dedicated in hiring outstanding individuals
who share in our commitment and passion in serving our guests.
Ambition, dedication, attention to detail, and a warm smile are all
winning characteristics that lead to the spirit of who we
are.Position Summary:Ensure the cleanliness of the Casino and
administration areas where heavy housekeeping equipment is needed
and provide guidance and support to fellow EVS attendants. Ensure
preventive maintenance for all department equipment.Primary Duties
- Promotes superior guest service.
- Give daily support and guidance to fellow cleaners as well as
monitor job performance to ensure a successful overall experience
by our guests.
- Assisting with inspection and oversight to support the
cleanliness and maintenance of all functional spaces, public areas,
and service areas on all levels.
- Cleaning ceiling tiles, vents, light fixtures, upper walls,
foliage, window glass and other items needing ladders over six (6)
feet or use of mechanical lift.
- Assist the team in cleaning all carpet and upholstered areas
with both wet and dry extraction equipment.
- Assist the team cleaning all wood, tile, and vinyl flooring
with power equipment including stripping, sealing, waxing and
- Assist the team cleaning of all slot machines, table games,
restaurants, bars, kitchens and offices.
- Set-up, repair and perform preventive maintenance on all EVS
equipment with emphasis on safety.
- Keep records of maintenance on equipment, daily task
- Track supplies used in EVS tasks and communicate to EVS
management when supplies are needed to be ordered.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High
School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD); 6 months
related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Must possess excellent inter-personal skills with an ability to
foster a supportive and enabling team environment. -
- Must be able to lift, push, pull 40 lbs. -
- Reaching and stooping are part of the job.
- Must be able to stand and walk for an 8-hour shift.
- Must be willing to work in a smoking environment.
- Must be willing to adhere to company health and safety
measures.Work Shift:Knock, knock. Hear that sound? That's
opportunity! Located on the Cowlitz Reservation in Ridgefield,
Washington, ilani, developed by the Cowlitz Tribe and
Salishan-Mohegan, a partnership that includes Mohegan Sun, one of
the world's foremost gaming and entertainment developers and
operators, is the Pacific Northwest's premier gaming, dining,
entertainment, and meeting destination. With nearly 400,000 total
square feet, ilani includes more than 100,000 square feet of gaming
space with nearly 3,000 slots and 75 gaming tables; 18 different
restaurants, bars, and retail outlets; and a 2,500-seat meeting and
entertainment venue hosting nationally recognized performances. In
the Spring of 2023, ilani will open the doors to a 14-story luxury
hotel, featuring nearly 300 rooms, a top floor restaurant and
indoor-outdoor pool experience.
Keywords: Ilaniresort, Washington DC , EVS Lead, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!