Host(ess)- Top of the Gate- Rooftop Lounge
Company: The Watergate Hotel
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Step inside a legendary revival at The Watergate Hotel, a luxurious
urban resort located along the banks of the Potomac River. Here
modern design blends with a storied past to redefine luxury. A
place where travel and business are occasions worth celebrating,
attention to every detail is the standard, and intrigue can be
found just beyond every curve.
The Watergate Hotel is centrally located in Washington, D.C., a
city of political power, prestige, and elegance is culturally rich
with theaters, museums, architectural splendors and unforgettable
national memorials. The Watergate Hotel is situated within walking
distance of the best the city has to offer.
The Watergate Hotel is currently seeking warm, gracious and
experienced Fine Dining Host(ess) to join our dynamic Kingbird
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and
- 1+ year of host(ess) experience in a fine dining or upscale
restaurant or hotel setting. Those with luxury fine dining luxury
hotel host(ess) experience will be preferred.
- Prior experience with multi-line phones, reservations software
such as Open Table, and MICROS experience all required.
- Must be computer proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word,
- Must possess an uplifting and polished presence with a genuine
desire to enhance the guest experience with warm and gracious
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that will include early
mornings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be a superior communicator with fluency in English required;
those with bi-lingual abilities will be preferred.
- A High School Diploma is required; college degree preferred.
- Must be physically able to meet the demands of the position such
as: walk/stand for extended periods of time while on shift.
Keywords: The Watergate Hotel, Washington DC , Host(ess)- Top of the Gate- Rooftop Lounge, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!