Accounts Receivable Clerk
Company: EJF Real Estate Services Inc
Posted on: May 29, 2023
This position is responsible for creating invoices for the
maintenance and plumbing jobs, and tracking and recording receipts
for those invoices generated. This role will also be responsible
for the collection of past due customer accounts, including
customer contact to collect. The role will also work at resolving
any major Accounts Receivable discrepancies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate invoices for completed maintenance and plumbing
- Meet with maintenance and plumbing technicians as needed, to
review prior day's jobs completed.
- Track incoming electronic payments to ensure they are coded
correctly in QuickBooks and the Maintenance platform.
- Track checks received to ensure they are scanned and posted to
QuickBooks and the Maintenance platform in a timely manner.
- Assist in compiling month-end reports.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in
accordance with company policy and accepted accounting
- Review accounts receivable on a weekly basis and actively
collect on all past due accounts.
- Send out monthly collection notices for all past due
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Assist in general financial management and analysis.
- Work with AR manager to research AR issues.
- Add new customers to our systems as needed.
- Work across three software platforms
- Other duties as assigned.
- Financial Management.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Willingness To Learn.
- Associate degree or the equivalent years of experience.
- 2 years of specialized accounts receivable experience.
Preferred Education & Experience
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must be able to follow standard filing procedures.
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, and reliable.
- Proficient in Excel and Word, 10-key by touch.
- QuickBooks, Appfolio and Vantaca experience a plus.
- Field Management software experience is also a plus.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, basic accounting principles
knowledge, research and resolution skills, data analysis and
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts receivable/general
ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in
- Ability to interact with employees, customers and vendors in a
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced
and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and
Keywords: EJF Real Estate Services Inc, Washington DC , Accounts Receivable Clerk, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...