Park Services Team Member
Company: Six Flags America
Posted on: May 27, 2023
DescriptionThe purpose of this position is to proactively
maintain a safe, clean environment for our guests. Duties include
cleaning of grounds, restrooms, disposal of trash, assisting guest
and giving directions and park information, as needed, in a
friendly mannerSpecific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain an assigned area for cleanliness while providing World
Class Service to our guests.
- Work as a team in your assigned area of park of all natural
debris using backpack leaf blowers.
- Trained in the use of all Park Services equipment including
compactors and backpack leaf blowers.
- Responsible for washing our midways in a timely and efficient
- Must change all trash cans in Park.
- Lifting, transporting, pushing/pulling trash and
- Follow all opening and closing procedures and checklists.
- Must be able to read chemical labels and MSDS of cleaning
- Responsible for the use and care of all equipment assigned to
- Ensure Guests and Team Member safety.
- Ensure that image, cleanliness and courtesy standards are
- Ensure guests are adhering to all Six Flags Policy throughout
- Maintain assigned area for cleanliness including restrooms and
- Cooperate with all Park staff, including management.
- Complete any and all task as requested by Six Flags Management.
- Must be at least 16 years or older
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions.
- Must be able to understand English and be able to communicate
effectively with management and guests.
- Must be able to stand for long periods and walk the park and
parking lots on a continual basis.
- Reliable transportation that supports an early morning shift
start and/or late evening shift end.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds or more.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and to execute
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends and
holidays. Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the worlds largest
regional theme park company with 26 parks across the United States,
Mexico and Canada. For more than 58 years, Six Flags has
entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed
rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. With a culture
built on safety, service, fun and friendliness, integrity,
innovation, and results orientation, our mission at Six Flags Great
Adventure is to create fun and thrills for all ages.
Keywords: Six Flags America, Washington DC , Park Services Team Member, Other , Lanham, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...