Company: Alpha Consulting Corp.
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- As an Administrative Coordinator, you'll play a pivotal role in
providing proactive and value-added support to the VP Oncology
Franchise Head and their team.
- This role provides direct and proactive support to the VP and
their key leadership team members as required, as detailed in the
- As an Administrative Coordinator you will work with the team
providing high-quality global support and will be required to use
your initiative and creativity to deliver in this fast-paced and
- Proactively manage diary and event activities (calendar,
scheduling, room bookings, distribution lists).
- Lead and coordinate logistics relating to virtual and face to
- Production of presentation material (or similar) needed by LT
- Provide 1:1 administrative support at a senior level; to
include complex calendar management, travel bookings, visa
management, expenses management.
- Independently and pro-actively resolve issues and challenges
relating to administrative requests.
- Facilitates smooth communications between executive and other
internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead the practical arrangements and contribute to the
preparations of internal and external meetings.
- Participate in and contribute to knowledge sharing and
- Participate in and contribute to administrative continuous
- Managing starters/movers/leavers processes for the leadership
- Provide coverage for other PAs during period of absences and
will support any urgent matters within their time zone.
- BA Degree highly preferred.
- 5 plus years of administrative experience supporting VP level
executives or above.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a global
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced PC skills and ability,
including Microsoft office and other industry applications, e.g.,
SharePoint, Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
- Ability to prioritize time sensitive assignments.
- Ability to work autonomously, and at the same time, collaborate
effectively with other members of the administrative support
- Flexibility to adapt to ever-changing needs and
- Ability to effectively multitask in a dynamic environment while
maintaining confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to demonstrate tact, persuasion and/or negotiation and
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and
availability to Anthony:
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-00321
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting Corp., Washington DC , Administration Coordinator, Other , Gaithersburg, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...