JIRA Lead Administrator
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Pyramid Systems is seeking a JIRA Lead Administrator to support
a federal program in the Washington D.C. area.
- Install, configure and maintain Atlassian JIRA/Confluence
- Migrate incidents and workflows from multiple existing tools to
- Collaborate with quality assurance, technical teams, and
management to implement systems features that enable Agile software
- Recommend and design standard and custom JIRA workflows
- Install, manage and support various development tools, testing
tools and monitoring tools
- Plan, evaluate, deploy, operate and maintain tools to suit the
- Provide training to technical and non-technical teams to use
- Investigate, troubleshoot and fix issues related to
development, applications, application servers
- Recommend and set up Atlassian Plugins
- Adhere to industry best practices, processes, and metrics
- Document standards, guidelines and standard operating
procedures for admins/users of the system
- Set access permissions for JIRA projects spaces.
- Develop and maintain project plans and action item lists and
conduct regular customer status meetings to keep projects and
actions on track with dates and owners
- Work with JIRA filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows,
fields, and JIRA administration.
- Experienced level Atlassian tool administration knowledge on
- Ability to construct custom dashboards using various filter
types in JIRA.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with day-to-day JIRA
administration functionalitAd-Hoc report creation and
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Excellent verbal, written and customer service skills.
- 7-10 years of related experience
- Manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines.
- Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language).
- Perform basic Linux and Windows Server administration
- MUST have experience with enterprise installation on an AWS
- Experience with administering and developing software team
solutions on Atlassian tools especially JIRA and Confluence
- Experience designing content management and data
- Experience configuring JIRA modules and selecting useful
- Excellent understanding of JIRA workflows, permission schemes,
notification schemes, screens schemes, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in writing scripts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex
- Must have experience with configuring plugins such as big
bucket, Email issue, HTML for Confluence, Jira Misc Workflow
Extensions, ScriptRunner for Jira.
- Ability to work in multi-vendor environment supporting large
number of users.
- Deep understanding of Agile and DevSecOps practices and
- Must have enterprise-level Agile and organizational change
- Demonstrated experience with Scrum, Kanban, and Scaled Agile
Frameworks (SAF) -Education
- Bachelor's degree in related field Preferred Education,
Experience, & Skills
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) certification or Certified Scrum
Trainer (CST) Certification preferred
Keywords: Pyramid, Washington DC , JIRA Lead Administrator, Other , Fairfax, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...