IAM (PlainID Implementation)
Company: US Tech Solutions
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Job Title: IAM (PlainID Implementation)Location: Washington, DC
20433 (hybrid)Duration: 04/03/2023 to 06/30/2023 (Extension)
- PlainID Implementation Lead of Natural Language based
- Plan, coordinate and execute Access Management PlainID
activities. This work will include updating, and maintaining the
Access Management Project plans; and coordinating activities with
- Responsible for providing PlainID policies developed from
Natural Language policy statements.
- Lead and provide PlainID Policy architecture/design support,
guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Analyze Access Management Policy requirements for PlainID
- Lead PlainID implementation team in working with
administrators, development, and product teams to identify, advise
and implement PlainID setup, installations, configurations, and
- Lead and perform PlainID Policy migrations between environments
(Dev, Test, UAT, Stage, Production and Training)
- As the PlainID SME (Subject Matter Expert), providing
application teams with direction and guidance on PlainID usage and
- Provide production support, monitoring and maintenance to
- Provide support to PlainID policies in all environments.
- Document all work that is performed related to PlainID Policy
development, monitoring and maintenance.
- Assist with monitoring, addressing, and closing PlainID issue
- Lead weekly health checks of PlainID services in all
environments with production being of highest priority.
- Provide timely updates to policies as requested by the
- Provide weekly status reports.
- Provide timely deliverables and updates. SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Experience with leading large and complex development
- Experience with Access Management Authorization technologies
(Minimum of 8 + years).
- Experience with PlainID setup, configuration, and
administration. Experience is recommended with PlainID components
PAP, PIP and PDP.
- Hands-on experience with development of Policy Based Access
- Experience setting up PlainID PIP and PDP services.
- Experience integrating PlainID services with applications.
- Experience in coordinating and working with large, diverse, and
- Hands-on experience with technologies that will be directly
used such as: PlainID, Oracle, ADLS, PL/SQL and Excel
- Experience in one or more IAM (Identity access management)
tools ex: Azure / SailPoint / AD.
- Outstanding leadership, collaboration, communication, strong
analytical, oral, and written communication, documentation,
problem-solving and presentation skills.
Keywords: US Tech Solutions, Washington DC , IAM (PlainID Implementation), Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...