Posted on: January 28, 2023
Overview: Up to $6000 Sign on Bonus Monday-Friday 10am-6pm
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that
the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed.
Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the
interview process. We're in the amazing position for a future
filled with growth and success. Bring your talent to Concentra, one
of the largest health care providers in the nation and find out
just how far it can take you. When you build your Radiologic
Technologist career with Concentra, you will learn and grow
alongside a dedicated team, making a positive impact on our patient
experience, their quality of care and happiness. Concentra will
empower you to learn and perform a variety of facets in medical
care. Not only do we handle diagnostic x-ray examinations and
produce x-ray images for interpretation by licensed practitioners,
but you will also get to support and directly perform other routine
medical procedures. Responsibilities:
- Prepares patients for X-Ray exams, positions patients based
upon the type of procedure to be performed.
- Administers routine X-Ray exams as ordered by the treating
- Adjusts switches regulating length and intensity of
- Maintains quality assurance by performing appropriate validity
tests and keeping quality assurance records, as required by
Concentra X-Ray Compliance Manual.
- Maintains radiological film files and storage, pulls X-Rays as
requested for referrals and/or copying.
- Keep logs for X-Rays sent out for referrals. Positions patient
under X-Ray machine, adjusts immobilization devices, and provides
appropriate radiation protection.
- Administers drugs or chemical mixtures orally or as enemas to
render organs opaque.
- Assists in treating diseased or affected areas of body under
supervision of Physician, by exposing area to specified
concentrations of x-rays for prescribed periods of time.
- Prepares reports and maintains records of services
- Keeps logs for X-Rays sent out for referrals.
- Makes minor adjustments to equipment.
- Assists providers during examination and treatment.
- Maintains and operates all medical devices and equipment,
including calibration and record keeping in accordance with current
policy and procedures.
- Completes quality assurance activities on equipment and medical
devices as well as testing processes used in the center.
- Maintains supplies, cleans rooms and equipment, and stocks exam
- Notifies supervisor immediately if equipment is not functioning
properly, supplies are needed, or facility is not operating as
- Manages patient flow and volume. Keeps patients informed of
expected wait times
- Responsible for clerical tasks in both the front and back
office associated with patient care and proper record keeping.
Ensures accuracy in documentation.
- Cross trained to perform Front Office duties including greeting
patients, obtaining authorization, check in/out, communicating wait
- Answers telephone as needed.
- Attends center staff meetings as required.
- Assists in maintaining a neat, clean and orderly appearance
throughout the facility.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
without notice. Qualifications:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Current licensure by the state in which employed, if state
offers a licensing certification program
- Current registration with The American Registry of Radiologic
Technologists (ARRT), or have an equivalent Radiologic Technology
- CPR/First Aid Certification (preferred) Physical/vision
requirements The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to
30 pounds. Helps lift patients weighting up to 300 pounds to place
them in appropriate positions for operation of equipment. Specific
vision abilities required for this job include vision acuity at
least normal or corrected vision, the ability to adjust focus and
have color translation perception, the ability to discern the
differences in color that allows to operate equipment and review
- Additional Data: The experience you will gain is limitless, as
are the career advantages with Concentra. In addition to a full
medical plan with a 401(k) employer match, we offer career
advantages that are second to none:
- Be part of a committed team that's growing fast and making a
- At many locations, Radiologic Technologists (Rad Techs) enjoy a
M-F schedule - your weekends are all yours
- Work with leading edge technologies and continuously advance
your knowledge and skills
- Mentor and support your team members to succeedWe are the
nation's largest provider of workplace health services, and we
proudly own and operate 500+ outpatient clinics across the United
States, offering Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care, Physical
Therapy and Advanced Specialist services. Our practice is
responsible for treating one out of every five injuries sustained
in the workplace. Our mission is to keep America's workforce
healthy, one patient at a time.Are you ready to make Concentra your
final career destination? We look forward to working with you very
soon. Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including
Keywords: Concentra, Washington DC , Radiologic Technologist, Other , Gaithersburg, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!