Floor Ambassador I
Company: Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Floor Ambassador I
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Position Type (Portal Searching)
Maintain an extensive floor presence while acting as the point of
contact providing high level hospitality and customer services to
our client, client guests and vendors, greeting customers and
visitors with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy
- Insures total customer satisfaction
through understanding of customer expectations, proactive problem
identification/resolution, and maximizing opportunities to build
- Work with facilities, catering and other vendors when needed
- Receive, sort, and deliver all incoming mail & packages to
assigned floors and within established time frames
- Log outgoing and incoming items as required and review for
- Organize and distribute supplies to client employees as
detailed in job requests; Verify and log orders upon delivery
- Monitor inventory of supplies, stock paper and toner and keep
Floor Ambassador offices and copy areas neat and organized
- Handle items for distribution to a segment of or all of client
employees, affiliates, dealers, etc.
- Estimate runtime on the small to medium photocopy jobs; Check
all copies produced for quality and accuracy; Produce bound copies
of work when requested; Deliver and pick up copy jobs
- May provide minor maintenance of photocopy machine such as
solving paper jams, placing service calls and routine
- Prepare weekly production and volume reports in order to
measure productivity and prepare billing charges
- Provide other administrative services from inserting, copying
and photocopying to faxing as needed
- Set up and maintain visiting attorneys' offices
- Due to changing technology in office automation, will be
required to learn new features and functionalities of copying
machines, faxes, scanning, shipping equipment as introduced at the
- Train end users (the client) on new features and
functionalities of copying machines, faxes, scanning, shipping
equipment as introduced at the site
- Perform document scanning
- Maintain files
- Retrieve files from Records Center for client use as requested;
Deliver files to clients within established time frames; Ensure
returned files are properly logged and placed back in their proper
- Prepare files to be sent for storage; When needed, arranges for
files to be retrieved from storage
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years' experience working in hospitality/concierge setting,
including mailroom/copy experience or professional office
- Thorough knowledge of all metering, weighting, logging and
other shipping procedures
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to perform complex functions of various equipment and
systems (fax, scanner, metering, stamping, tracking systems,
- Excellent customer service, professional attitude and
appearance are a must
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Proven ability to remain calm under pressure, good work ethic,
sound judgement with good problem solving abilities PHYSICAL
DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Requires regular
twisting/turning/squatting/bending/reaching/lifting and prolonged
periods of sitting, standing or walking.
- May regularly lift and carry up to 20 lbs. and move (push mail
cart) over 50 lbs.
- May occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- May occasionally need to climb stairs.
- Ability to work overtime What We Offer:
- Competitive pay & benefits!
- Comprehensive training and development programs that prepare
employees to advance from within.
- A company focused on creating a positive work and client
- Employee discounts on entertainment, products, and services
nationwide! Come Join Our Team!
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? We look forward to connecting with you in the
future! By joining our Talent Network, you can receive job alerts
for new positions that match your skills and experience sent
straight to your inbox.
Keywords: Canon U.S.A., Inc., Washington DC , Floor Ambassador I, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!