Strategic Intelligence Integrations Officer
Company: BDR Solutions LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
BDR Solutions, LLC, (BDR) supports the U.S. Federal Government in
successfully achieving its mission and goals. Our service and
solution delivery starts with understanding each client's
end-state, and then seamlessly integrating within each Agency's
organization to improve and enhance business and technical
operations and deployments.
BDR is seeking a Strategic Intelligence Integrations Officer (Sr.
Staff Officer) to join our growing team! This position will be
required to work on-site at the Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling,
Washington, DC. This position requires US Citizenship with an
Active TS/SCI with CI Poly.
(Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply)
The Strategic Intelligence Integrations Officer (Sr. Staff Officer)
will support the Operations Division at Defense Intelligence
Agency's Deputy Director of Global Integration (DDGI)
- Manage current and future operations in support of DIA and the
Defense Intelligence Enterprise partners
- Develop strategies and implement processes to improve
- Synchronize intelligence requirements, resources, and
activities through collaborative operations.
- Advise on intelligence operations planning and
- Support operational planning teams and produce reports and
- Support Agency Operations office participation in the
Agency-wide strategic planning process.
- Lead Quarterly reporting program for internal mission
- Organize and lead working groups designed to enhance the
Agency's ability to respond to emerging challenges.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, Information
Systems, or other related disciplines ( 8 years of additional
relevant experience may be substituted for education)
- US Citizen with an Active TS/SCI with CI/Poly.
- 5 years of experience with the strategic planning process,
preferably both military and civilian processes.
- Experience working in a Joint Environment and demonstrated
familiarity with JP 5.0.
- Ability to convert "Vision statements into actionable products
with minimum guidance or supervision.
- Ability to interface with large groups of senior-level
personnel from other Agencies without supervision.
- Experience coordinating staff actions across strategically
- Fluent use of organizational tasking and synchronization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with military service, combatant command, or Joint
Chief of Staff planning activities is preferred.
- Experience as a Battalion/Squadron Operations Officer/Senior
NCOIC, Executive Officer, or Brigade/Wing/Group and higher staff
officer/Senior NCOIC (or equivalent GS/GG 12-14).
- Experience as an Intelligence Officer or service with DIA.
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Select applicants will be
subject to a government security investigation and must meet
eligibility requirements for access to classified information and
be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance.
Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation
including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and
education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
BDR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
Keywords: BDR Solutions LLC, Washington DC , Strategic Intelligence Integrations Officer, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!