Service Support - Busser
Company: Dave & Buster's
Posted on: November 26, 2022
**HOSTING OPEN INTERVIEWS WITH ON-SITE HIRING!!!**TUESDAY
NOVEMBER 1st9:00am - 4:00pmLocation: Springfield Dave &
Buster's6655 Springfield Mall RdSpringfield, VA 22150Interested in
joining the D&B FAM? The Springfield, VA location hosts
open/walk-in interviews on Mondays through Thursdays from 1pm until
4pm at 6655 Springfield Mall Road, Springfield, VA 22150.Dave &
Buster's is proud to be recognized by Forbes as one of The Best
Employers for Womenand one of The Best Employers for Diversity in
2021.Text - Fun Jobs to 214-441-6949 to schedule an
interviewPOSITION SNAPSHOT: Assists Bartender, Cocktail Staff and
Wait Staff by maintaining area cleanliness and providing necessary
support to ensure fast, friendly and accommodating service.NITTY
- Delivers an unparalleled Guest experience through the best
combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for
celebrating all out fun.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and
- Responsible for bus stand cleanliness and stocking.
- Ensures wait stations remain clean.
- Empties trash and spot sweeps whenever floor needs it, or when
a Manager requests.
- Performs opening/closing responsibilities, including party
- Restocks and prepares supplies for shift change and or
- Ensures food is properly garnished prior to running out to
- Follows all tray procedures to minimize loss and ensure food is
delivered timely or correctly.
- Busses and resets tables.
- Delivers food to tables and ensures the Guests have everything
- Offers assistance to Guests by clearing away dishes and
glassware, and refilling beverages.
- Assists in party setup.
- Maintains cleanliness of restrooms, including restocking of
- Cleans high chairs and booster chairs.
- Assists other Team members as needed or when business needs
- Must be friendly and able to smile a lot while working days,
nights and/or weekends as required.
- Restaurant and/or bar experience preferred, but not
- Must demonstrate ability to clearly communicate with Guests and
other Team members.STUFF OUR ATTORNEYS MAKE US WRITE:The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by a Team member to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the Team member will
regularly be required to:
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Walk or stand 100% of shift.Reach, bend, stoop, mop, sweep and
wipe frequently. The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by individuals
assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of
personnel so classified in this position.Required qualifications:
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
Keywords: Dave & Buster's, Washington DC , Service Support - Busser, Other , Springfield, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!