Barback - St. Anselm
Company: STARR Restaurants
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Affiliated with *STARR Restaurants*, *St. Anselm* is an American
tavern devoted to the pleasures of grilled meats and great
ingredients simply cooked. While steak is a specialty, the
creativity doesn't stop there. Delicious food, eclectic wines, and
classic cocktails set the tone for a great experience. Paired with
friendly service in an unpretentious setting adorned with offbeat
d--cor, dining at St. Anselm is the total package.
We are seeking *Barbacks* with a positive attitude and an eagerness
to learn and grow. Come join our diverse team and see the quality
and vigor we provide.
*We offer: * An opportunity for career advancement and professional
growth. Competitive pay, paid time off, dining discounts,
comprehensive benefits coverage, commuter benefits, and more!
*Qualified candidates will have: *
* 1+ years' barbacking experience in metropolitan restaurants
* Strong organizational skills and self-motivated
* Able to take instruction and direction and act quickly when
* Able to lift up to 50 pounds and work in a physically demanding
* Experience with preparing garnishes, juices, syrups, tinctures,
batch cocktails, and other barback preparations.
* RAMP certification (highly preferred)
St. Anselm is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time%58047475%
Keywords: STARR Restaurants, Washington DC , Barback - St. Anselm, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!