Company: Finish Line Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Come work for us!*
We are looking for dedicated employees to join our team to help our
customers have the best experience possible every time they enter a
JD Finish Line store.
*_Our employees are key to our success._*
*Position Title: * FINL - Associate
*Summary: *Performs sales and customer service tasks.
*Sample Responsibilities: *
* Performs sales and customer service responsibilities.
* Performs cashiering, stock room upkeep and store upkeep as
* Maintains company standards regarding personal sales metrics.
*This is a summary of some of the key duties, responsibilities, and
physical demands expected of this position. It is not intended to
be a complete job description.*
*Physical Demands: *
* Requires standing approximately 5 - 8 hours per day usually 3 - 5
days per week.
* During peak sale periods (e.g. Holiday, Back-to-School), will
work for long periods throughout a 1 - 12 hour day.
* Requires stooping and kneeling to place merchandise on customer's
feet as well as reaching and pulling to obtain or stock merchandise
on storage racks.
* May be required to climb ladder or ascend/descend stairs in order
to stock and/or acquire merchandise for sale.
* Required to lift items weighing 5 - 25 lbs regularly. In certain
circumstances, weights may be higher.
*Physical Demands -* The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The company reserves the right to modify this job description with
or without notice. Employees may be asked to perform additional
duties outside of normal job scope on a temporary basis per company
EEOC Statement: **
*_The Finish Line, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is
committed to complying with all federal, state, and local EEO laws.
The Finish Line, Inc. prohibits discrimination against employees
and applicants for employment based on the individual's race or
color, religion or creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship
status, marital status, sex, pregnancy status, age, military
status, disability, or any other protected characteristic or class
protected by law. The Finish Line, Inc. provides reasonable
accommodation for disabilities in accordance with applicable
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Annapolis, MD 21401: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)
* Cash handling: 1 year (Preferred)
* Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
* Bilingual (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Finish Line Inc., Washington DC , Sales Associate, Other , Waldorf, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!