Company: Modena Reserve Kensington
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Move-In Coordinator - Hiring Immediately*
*Modena Reserve at Kensington*
At *Modena Reserve at Kensington* we constantly ask ourselves to
think outside the box, utilize technology to improve lives, honor
our relationships with one another, and make a meaningful
difference in our community. Listen---*we flat out LOVE what we do
*and if our story resonates with you, and you want to LOVE what you
do every day - _we want to meet you!_
*Move-In Coordinator Benefits: *
* A company that is growing so you can grow too!
* Ability to be paid immediately, no more waiting for paycheck
* Interested in returning to school? We have a tuition
* A great team of co-workers
* Comprehensive medical plan that includes discounted gym
* Dental/vision/life/disability benefits
* 401(k) Plan
* Paid holidays and time off
* Perks and discount programs
* Employee Assistance Program
*Move-In Coordinator* *Responsibilities: *
_Through the combination of marketing and sales efforts, the
Move-In Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Director of
Community Development to create a welcoming and smooth move in
process for prospective residents and their families.
Responsibilities include but are not limiited to: _
* Collaborate with the Director of Community Development to develop
an organized move in paperwork process. Assist prospects in the
sales process to complete all required paperwork for a move in
which will result in achieving budgeted occupancy targets.
* Respond to all incoming calls from prospects in the move in
process. Follow-up with the inquiries via effective telephone
calls, cards/letters, mailing of marketing information and other
means in an effort to meet budgeted occupancy. Enter all available
information in marketing database.
* Keep referral, mailing list and customer information up-to-date.
Identify, build and develop an effective network of community and
professional sources for potential resident referrals and establish
relationships that assure continuing opportunities for the
* Monitor condition of all model rooms and respite rooms daily.
Ensure that all rooms are ready for tour activity. In conjunction
with General Manager, furnish, decorate and appoint model and
* Conduct morning walk-through of community to ensure readiness for
community tours. Ensure all common areas needing attention are
addressed at the beginning of each day, prior to any tour
* Ensure lead database is up-to-date and accurate. Complete input
of all required information (leads and activity) timely and
* Assist with the processing of all required information necessary
to complete a successful move-in, as requested.
* Assist with collection of data for marketing reports and assist
with the completion of a Competitive Market Analysis at least twice
a year or as directed.
*Move-In Coordinator* *Qualifications: *
* Associate's degree in communications, public relations,
marketing, related field, or equivalent experience preferred.
* Minimum of one year experience working in long-term care
* Possess some knowledge of health care terminology.
* Ability to effectively interact with residents, families, team
* Covid-19 testing as requested; proof of Covid-19 Vaccine & Flu
vaccine, excluding religious/medical exemptions.
*Solera's Core Values: *
_Equal Opportunity Employer_
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Free parking
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid sick time
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Nursing home
* Monday to Friday
* Monday to Friday
Participate in Covid-19 testing as requested.
Provide proof of Covid-19 Vaccine & annual Flu vaccine, excluding
religious or medical exemptions.
* Associate (Preferred)
* healthcare/long-term care: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Modena Reserve Kensington, Washington DC , Move-In Coordinator, Other , Kensington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!