Financial Services Representative
Company: Alliance for Federal Employees, Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Discover how to help your clients plan the retirement they
deserve, while also achieving your own financial freedom.
*Alliance For Federal Employees*
We were founded on the belief that federal workers can plan a
financially-secure retirement - and avoid making costly mistakes -
when they fully understand their benefit options.
Our goal is to ensure that Federal Employees have been given the
knowledge to plan for a retirement that is well balanced and
provides the income they need for the rest of their lives.
Our team has earned the Federal Retirement Consultant (FRC)
Designation and Certification signifying we have demonstrated a
level of knowledge that you can trust.
We follow an established code of ethics and professional conduct
which advocates for the best interest of federal employees.
We increase professionalism by expanding knowledge in the
complexities of the federal employee retirement systems and related
We hold professionals who earn the FRC Designation to the highest
*Responsibilities we'll trust you with: *
* Taking pre-set appointments and providing educational materials
regarding your client's benefit options and available
* Providing top-tier service, assisting clients with questions,
concerns, and benefit availability.
* Communicating effectively and confidently with clients to make
their financial lives better.
* Becoming a knowledgeable and reliable source for federal
* Maintaining a strong work ethic with a total commitment to
success each and every day.
* Maintaining a high level of professionalism at all times.
* Utilizing the tools and resources provided in assisting your
*Your qualities and expertise: *
* Relevant industry experience or knowledge in Federal
* Superb relationship building skills.
* Ability to simplify, clarify, and explain benefits to
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Desire to provide exemplary service to clients.
* Ability to work independently in a deadline driven and
goal-oriented team environment.
We need your expertise!
*Join Our Team as a Financial Services Representative today!*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $175,000.00 - $185,000.00 per year
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Alliance for Federal Employees, Inc, Washington DC , Financial Services Representative, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!