Head of Business Development & Partnerships
Company: Kastle Systems
Location: Falls Church
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Join the leader in providing smarter solutions for a safer
world.The property technology space is growing rapidly, and Kastle
Systems is leading the way. Kastle Systems is the premier provider
of property technology solutions, with a track record of
introducing innovative technologies to serve over 460M square feet
of real estate globally. Clients span the commercial and
multifamily real estate, education, and construction industries and
the customers they serve. This is a unique and exciting opportunity
for an innovative leader to come in and have an immediate impact.
-The Head of Business Development & Partnerships will work in
partnership with Kastle business leaders to lead enterprise
strategy, acquisitions, and business development initiatives that
enhance client value and accelerate the company's growth.
-ResponsibilitiesCompany Strategy: Work with CEO, Chairman, and
Head of Product to develop and evolve Kastles strategy.
- Immerse in the developing world of the property technology and
security industries to get ahead of emerging trends and interpret
to inform company roadmap and strategy standpoint.
- Develop strategies to be ahead of industry trends and create
innovative offensive and defensive strategies that enable future
growthPartnership Management: - Development and management of
partnerships to advance our company goals and strategy. - Manage
relationships with external partners to collaborate and identify
opportunities to jointly pursue growth initiatives.
- Develop strategy/structures/economics for partnerships and
- Regular management of existing partnerships to include
day-to-day communication, updates, coordination, and follow-up with
internal and external teams. Ensures effective channel development
to deliver messages directly to client base.
- Identification of prospective partnerships to drive current and
future opportunities. Advise on the impact of partnerships on
business, product margins and scalability. Manage cross functional
team(s) interests and expectations. Drive new and differentiated
holistic strategic partnerships.Brand & Thought Leadership: - Serve
as key brand evangelist to others both inside and outside of Kastle
to build brand awareness and followership. -
- Lead discussion in partnership with marketing and product
leadership to formulate and then create tools to drive demand such
as partner campaigns, collateral, webinars, events certifications
and customer advisory boards.
- Formulate clear and compelling narratives that articulate
Kastles long-term strategic priorities and highlight the companys
competitive differentiation and value creation strategies. Program
& System Management: Work with product and business leadership
teams to proactively identify business needs over multiple horizons
and prioritize areas for partnerships or acquisitions including
technology providers, ancillary products, content, and
- Program development to include creation, communication,
facilitation, maintenance, and reporting. -
- Support and infrastructure/systems development to ensure
effective ecosystems. - -
- Lifecycle management of the day-to-day communication, updating,
coordination, and follow-up with internal and external
teams.Strategic Reporting Deliverables: - Partner with senior
leaders and investor relations to prepare board materials, earnings
presentations, and other ad-hoc strategic reporting
- 10-15+ year relevant work experience, including strategic
partnerships, corporate development, M&A or corporate
- Keen understanding of the rapidly changing property technology
landscape with a point of view on the trends that are pushing the
industry is preferable.
- Proven track record of building enterprise-level strategic
partnerships and effective partnership programs from the ground
- Experience working within targeted marketplaces such as
Commercial Real Estate, Residential Real Estate, Identity & Access
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is able to blend
technology and business strategy to develop compelling vision and
strategy for partner success.
- Experience in messaging and positioning the value proposition
to internal stakeholders and to partner stakeholders.
- Proven track record to recognize industry change, develop
understanding of long-term implications, strategic and analytical
thinking, strong capability of project management and
problem-solving skills, sound judgment and a willingness to resolve
issues and problems in a timely manner
- Strong executive presence with proven ability to present in
formal and informal settings.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and
dynamic working environment and build excellent rapport with
internal teams; strong teamwork is a must.
- Excellent communications skills: the ability to develop rapport
and credibility across the organization and externally, to promote
ideas and proposals persuasively
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in highly ambitious and
fast-paced settings with minimal guidance and navigate competing
priorities to drive initiatives to completion.
- Passionate about technology.
- Able to operate in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelors degree in business, technology or related field;
MA/MS/MBA preferred Equal Opportunity StatementAt Kastle, we
believe that diversity makes us stronger - - at work and in the
world. - Kastle Systems International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity
/ Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, marital status,
pregnancy or any other basis protected by applicable federal or
Keywords: Kastle Systems, Washington DC , Head of Business Development & Partnerships, Other , Falls Church, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!