Beauty Advisor - Part Time - Fair Oaks Mall
Company: L'Occitane En Provence
Posted on: September 24, 2022
L'OCCITANE EN PROVENCE, founded in 1976 in the Provence region
of France, is a worldwide brand that offers premium, natural-based,
personal care and wellbeing Provencal products and services.
L'OCCITANE continues to grow, opening several new boutiques
nationwide. L'OCCITANE seeks to revive the Provencal way of life
and traditions through high quality, effective personal care
products as a great answer for natural well-being.L'OCCITANE
Group's mission is to "empower entrepreneurs and communities to
cultivate natural beauty and well-being and regenerate nature".
L'OCCITANE is also committed to sustainability for business, people
& the planet, as well as respect of human rights, ethics principles
and labor protection. All employees at L'OCCITANE must therefore
implement the company's mission and integrate the social,
environmental, economic, and legal effects of their actions in
their day-to-day job. In practice, this means that any employee at
L'OCCITANE shall contribute to growing sales, regenerating nature,
caring for our consumers & partners and supporting our employees.
Both job descriptions & performance objectives shall explicitly
reflect the employee's contribution & impact to the triple
bottom-line (business, people, planet).POSITION SUMMARY:Our Beauty
Advisors are responsible for providing a unique experience to each
of our customers that captures the warm-hearted essence of our
brand. Beauty Advisors exhibit our key values of authenticity and
respect by delivering moments of delight to customers with pride,
passion and confidence.Responsibilities:Customer Service
- Support all efforts to reach store sales goals, respecting all
directives, selling standards and non-negotiable.
- Provide outstanding and quality customer service with every
- Assist and support customers with their choices of products for
themselves and as gifts.
- Support store operations, policies and procedures.
- Support various tasks depending on store demands; ringing,
wrapping, restocking and cleaning.Skills Needed:
- 1+ years' work in retail sales
- Skincare experience
- Register Skills
- Positive professional and energetic attitude
- Passion for customer service, selling and product
- Proven team player success
- Skincare knowledge/experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Basic math skills are necessaryBenefits
- Competitive pay
- Generous employee discount + Gratis
- Health benefits
- Performance bonuses and much more!L'OCCITANE is an equal
opportunities employer. This means that, when making decisions
about our employees' careers with us, our main considerations are
their ability to do their jobs and develop in their roles. One way
we cultivate change is by creating a more diverse and inclusive
workplace and organizational culture. As part of this, we are
committed to building an environment that is free from
discrimination and harassment where everyone feels respected and
valued. We recruit positive-minded people who share our core values
- entrepreneurship, team spirit, leading by example and
authenticity - and our commitment to sustainability.
All Applicants:L'Occitane's Privacy StatementUnited States
Applicants Only:Employee RightsFMLA: PostersFMLA Special Rules for
Returning Military Members (USERRA)7XqQ5y6C4G
Keywords: L'Occitane En Provence, Washington DC , Beauty Advisor - Part Time - Fair Oaks Mall, Other , Fairfax, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!