Posted on: September 24, 2022
GovCIO is a team of transformers-people who are passionate about
transforming government I.T. We believe in making a difference by
developing digital strategies and delivering the technology-related
innovation governmental operations that improve the citizen
experience every day.But we can't do it alone. We welcome and
nurture an inclusive and diversified work culture. Because
different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives
make us better decision-makers, problem solvers, and creators.
We're changing the face of I.T. - from our diverse staff to the
end-products we develop. And we're excited to expand our team. Are
you ready to be a transformer? Responsibilities Directly supporting
senior leadership with the core team. Provide high-level support
requiring broad and comprehensive experience interacting with
senior leadership, including skill and knowledge of corporate and
federal communications, and VA organization policies. Applicant
- Monitor the personal and the primary organizational email inbox
and acknowledge and/or address all emails and inquiries received
within 60 minutes of receipt.
- Calendar Management
- Create, update, and maintain stakeholder contact rosters of key
senior executives and internal and external stakeholders.
- Complete a daily executive status report for the Office senior
executives detailing the locations and availability.
- Organizes Events with the Department
- Complete Meeting Agendas with Read Ahead Materials and Meeting
- Review Executive Correspondence Packages
- Maintain Record Files and Repository
- Track Action Items
- Assemble Travel Book with Agenda
- Draft Executive Summaries
- Facilitate urgent contact (calls, meetings, video
teleconferences) at the direction of the office senior
- Support special assignments as assigned.
- Knowledge of HR processes Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree, 1 -2 yrs related experience
- 4 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted
- Knowledge of the program and department budget and
understanding of funding requests for merit
Keywords: GovCIO, Washington DC , Minutes Clerk/Recorder, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!