Business Process & Requirements Mgr
Company: Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Business Process & Requirements Manager will help execute
projects and integration across 3 lines of business within the
Consumer Products, Games & Publishing (CPGP) organization.
Partnering with departments across the business, you will provide
requirements and process development, optimization, and
integration, ensuring that the intersections between departments
and between businesses are operating efficiently to support
strategic goals and business growth. You will be part of the
Business Process & Transformation group reporting to the Manager,
Business Process & Reporting. Responsibilities include project
managing multiple business program and process related projects,
including performing analysis, data synthesis, developing and
optimizing processes, documenting requirements, determining level
of effort and labor needs for multiple business process activities,
ensuring execution against milestones, and developing
executive-level reports and presentations.
- Facilitate process and workflow development and optimization
- Document current and new processes with mapping, workflows,
swim lane charts, ARCIs, and other tools.
- Provide recommendations for improvements.
- From a business perspective, identify and assess tool and
systems opportunities that can expand capabilities, provide
insights, or improve current approaches. Facilitate research into
- Help identify resource needs within the organization to inform
capacity planning and financial/resourcing requirements to run new
- Understand the strategic business objectives of an initiative
to formulate detailed business requirements that can be used by all
engaged departments to execute (from Legal, Finance, and
Accounting, through Inventory Planning, Sourcing,
Digital/eCommerce, bricks and mortar partners, vendors, etc.).
- Provide thought partnership and apply business acumen to help
fill in the gaps to ensure all business requirements are
- Work with teams to identify dependencies for the business
requirements to ensure understanding prior to execution and assess
the requirements based on level of effort/complexity/difficulty of
- Prioritize the business requirements based on the impact value
of the strategic objectives and associate them to appropriate
roadmap timing/phases for the initiative.
- Help with the development and delivery of executive-level
reports and presentations that communicate strategy, inform
decisions, and share results.
- Cultivate partnerships with key stakeholders to foster the
ability to research, collect information, understand key operating
principles, and garner support from other teams.
- Be a thought partner and integrator with departments across the
organization on wide variety of business initiatives.
- Manage daily activities of initiatives, including identifying
key tasks and dependencies, maintaining plan information, status
updates, and close-out details, and project managing the
- Proactively monitor progress for strategic initiatives,
including aggregating key updates, communicating status and roadmap
changes to stakeholders, and facilitating planning and issue
resolution sessions. Qualifications
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of work experience in management consulting, corporate
strategy, business development, product management, requirements
development, business analysis or a similar position of analytical
and operational thoughtfulness with a focus on defining our
- Ability to translate high-level team goals into well-defined
our requirements, and make recommendations for approaches to meet
- Ability to collaborate with management across divisions
- Excellent presentation development capabilities appropriate to
an executive audience
- Experience driving project efforts and developing processes to
support business operations
- Experience in eCommerce and Bricks & Mortar retail, Publishing,
Games, and Studio industries is desirable
- Experience in consumer products, including vertical and
licensed merchandise is desirable
Keywords: Parks, Experiences and Products, Washington DC , Business Process & Requirements Mgr, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!