Storage Administrator TS/SCI Clearance
Location: Fort Belvoir
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Strategic Business Systems is seeking a Storage Administrator to
join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This is part of a
team that ensures the customer's ability to provide mission
critical intelligence and successful use of its information
technology (IT) networks worldwide.
This role is onsite in Alexandria, VA.
Required Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI (willing to sit for CI
Required Certifications: Must meet DoD 8570 IAT Level II
certification requirements - one Level II certification AND one
Computing Environment (CE) certification
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* Installs, operates, and maintains SAN and NAS storage
* Installs patches and performs system updates.
* Maintain overall health of storage systems.
* Manages storage space allocation, replication strategies, and
data protection and recovery.
* Configures, monitors, and troubleshoots SAN and NAS protocols and
* Create and brief reports for capacity and performance.
* Analyzes and resolves complex storage problems across the
enterprise, related to replication strategies, and storage
strategies across wide area networks.
* Provides recommendations on storage upgrades and supports project
integration as required.
Desirable Skills / Experience:
* Comprehensive knowledge of SAN and NAS storage systems and
* Comprehensive knowledge of HP 3PAR storage system configuration
* Familiarization with NetApp and/or Hitachi storage administration
* Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and
techniques used in network administration and support, especially
SAN switch zoning.
* Basic knowledge of virtual systems (VMware/vCenter).
* Basic knowledge of VEEAM backup solution configuration and
* Basic knowledge of desktop operating systems and
* Required Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE
* Computing Environment (CE) certification: NetApp Certified
Implementation Engineer (NCIE) or NetApp Certified Data
Administrator (NCDA); HPE ASE Storage
* TS/SCI required
* Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for
certain positions as determined by the contract
High School Diploma/GED with 10 years of related experience, or
Associates Degree with 8 years of experience, or Bachelors Degree
with 6 years of experience, or Masters Degree with 4 years of
Strategic Business Systems, Inc. (SBS) is a National Information
Technology Services company headquartered in the Washington D.C.
Metro area. SBS provides IT infrastructure design, integration, and
operation services. Our expertise encompasses the full spectrum of
infrastructure technologies, including the latest network, server,
data storage, disaster recovery, security, and Internet
The candidate selected for hire must possess an active Top
Secret/SCI security clearance, per client security requirements.
Applicants who do not meet the security clearance requirement will
not be contacted for this position.
Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or
clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in
applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for
interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send
your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
SBS is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender,
gender identification, sex, sexual orientation, color, race, creed,
national origin, religion, marital status, parental status,
citizenship status, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
genetic information, veteran status, military status, or any other
classification protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you need an accommodation seeking employment with SBS, please
email email@example.com . Accommodations are made on a case-by-case
Keywords: SBS, Washington DC , Storage Administrator TS/SCI Clearance, Other , Fort Belvoir, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!