Company: ANDREWS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Branch 22 Allentown Rd - Suitland, MD
***** $1,000 Sign On Bonus *****
The Floating Teller assists members in performing various business
transactions to include processing share and share draft deposits
and withdrawals, loan payments, money orders, traveler's checks and
various other transactions. Provide members with account
information and responds to member inquiries. The Floating Teller
will assist between our locations in DC, Maryland, and
The position's essential duties include the following:
- Process member transactions efficiently (includes share/share
draft deposits and withdrawals, loan payments, money orders,
traveler's checks, etc.).
- Respond to limited, brief member inquiries. Cross-sell credit
union products and services.
- Perform daily cash settlement without differences in cash and
checks. Locate and resolve settlement differences. Review batches
of checks to avoid inclusion of Andrews Federal Credit Union
- Prepare coins for shipment.
- Organize workstation to maximize efficiency and maintain
- Review available operational product and procedure manuals in
branch to become more familiar with all branch operations,
products, services, policies and procedures.
- Remains cognizant of and adheres to Andrews Federal policies
and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy
- Correctly documents entries on all logs (such as deposit, money
order and official check logs).
- Perform data verification according to standards.
- Volunteer for SEG sign-ups and other credit union
- Perform other duties as assigned
- One year of teller experience or cash handling experience which
would have included balancing responsibilities.
- One year of general office experience.
- Knowledge of various equipment, including calculator, computer
terminal and word processing systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Prior sales experience is preferred.
- Requires the ability to sit at a desk and computer for extended
period of time.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is
possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably
accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will
be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the
employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the
Keywords: ANDREWS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, Washington DC , Floating Teller, Other , Suitland, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!