Posted on: August 7, 2022
Multi-Family Construction Assistant Superintendent for Top
Southeastern Developer/Builder, projects in and around the DC area.
Huge pipeline of work, excellent benefits and milestone bonus
program.This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jennifer SmithAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:We
are one of the top Multi-Family Developer/Builders in North
Carolina. We are a multi-family subsidiary of one of the largest
GC's in the country and we have grown from being a 20 million
dollar subsidiary company to a 100 million dollar company in the
last 5 years. We have back to back ground-up apartment and condo
community projects for the next several years and are growing
rapidly. If you'd like the opportunity to join a company that is
exponentially growing, has a secure project pipeline, and is part
of a well-known and pedigreed GC.Why join us?
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401k match
- A chance to join a fast growing Developer/Builder that's backed
by a billion dollar GC
- Excellent Bonus Structure
- Milestone Bonus ProgramHYBRID ROLEJob Details
- Coordinate and supervise all construction activities including
our personnel, subcontractors and suppliers to ensure they turn out
high-quality work that meets the approved project schedule.
- Monitor and update project schedule, making adjustments to meet
schedule, budget, contract and quality standards
- Time management and decision-making skills while working in a
fast-paced environment. Be flexible and juggle multiple priorities,
display a sense of urgency, work independently
- Develop and deliver client satisfaction by exceeding their
- Work closely with the project management teamInterested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Washington DC , Assistant Superintendent-Multifamily, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!