Company: DICK'S Sporting Goods
Posted on: August 7, 2022
DescriptionOn our team, everyone plays a critical role providing
genuine, helpful and friendly service to help our athletes perform
at their best and enjoy their sport. We’re committed to creating an
inclusive and diverse workforce, reflecting the communities we
serve. This role is an opportunity to make a difference and join
the world’s greatest sports team. Looking to help others cross the
finish line or get out to those trail heads? Our Run Ambassador
will develop a long-lasting relationship with our athletes of all
levels. This unique opportunity will allow you to strengthen the
Run Ambassador Duties Include:
- Conducts assessment of an athlete’s foot movements (i.e. Gait
Analysis) and in turn recommends appropriate running products.
- Translates / aligns product technology to the athlete’s needs
and preferences, contributing to the athlete’s overall running
- Ensures product recommendations benefit / align with the
athlete’s running goals.
- Pulls from personal experiences to recommend runner best
practices / suggestions (i.e. warm up and cool down techniques,
running improvement plans, running form, stretches, etc.).
- Fully outfits athletes with appropriate footwear and workout
accessories from head to toe.
- Creates a tailored consultative experience in order to provide
unparalleled customer service; adapting sales style
- Partner with store teammates, within the store and surrounding
areas, by regularly sharing general running concepts and/or
utilizing training materials to educate others on new product
releases, technology, etc.
- Maintains merchandise presentation standards and signage of
Footwear Department to Company standards as directed.
- Adhere to established policies and procedures related to
safety, loss prevention and standard operating procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of all Company information. All
Teammates are required to adhere to all safety policies and
procedures. Additionally, as business needs arise, other tasks may
become necessary. Qualifications
- Ability to quickly build rapport with runners of all experience
- Deep knowledge of various running brands, technology, and
latest trends / launches.
- Understands the dynamics of running (i.e. lifespan of a shoe,
impacts of track vs. trails, etc.).
- Ability to simplify insights for new runners, but also
incorporate running terminology and techniques when building
credibility with seasoned runners. DICK’S Sporting Goods is an
Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Inclusion and
Keywords: DICK'S Sporting Goods, Washington DC , Run Ambassador, Other , Gaithersburg, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!