Junior Desktop Support
Company: DMI Mobile Enterprise Solutions
Posted on: June 25, 2022
DMI is a global professional services company that specializes in
digital strategy, design, transformation, and support. More than
your basic systems integrator or big-box advisor, we are a new
breed of partner that blends human-centric consulting and design
with agile engineering, delivery, and global scale. We believe that
digital transformation is an end-to-endless evolutionary process
that requires technology solutions and partners that meet
organizations where they are. Consultants at the core, DMI has been
delivering mission-critical, enterprise-grade solutions since 2002
for more than a hundred Fortune 1,000 enterprises, various state
and local government agencies, and all fifteen U.S. federal
departments. DMI has grown to 2,100+ employees globally and has
been continually recognized by top industry analysts as well as a
Top Workplace in the USA and Remote.
DMInc.com- Careers - Twitter - LinkedIn -Facebook
About the Opportunity
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Junior Desktop
Support (must have an active Top Secret Clearance) to support a
government customer. This contract supports a government customer.
The customer's mission is to provide a secure venue for responding
to national crises and other threats. We provide technical support
and specialized resources to assist in maintaining systems;
focusing on various aspects of the network. This includes
operations and maintenance support; devising, developing and
incorporating innovative technological approaches, designs; and
updating of applications.
Duties consisting of but not limited to ensuring proper computer
* This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively
resolving end users help requests.
* Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help
request tracking tools, hands-on help at the desktop level.
* Utilizes software and hardware tools, identifies and diagnoses
complex problems and factors affecting network performance.
* Maintains technical acuity with vendor products and provides
recommendations that best support the client's critical
* Provide reliable and timely onsite and remote IT services for
* Supports the installation, operations and maintenance of end-user
hardware and software. Maintains Incident Ticket Management
Program, conducts laptop audits, Tech Refresh, Active Directory
assistance, Tech Data Migration, Power Point presentations and
* Provides documentation and services for products and/or
* IT Support and maintenance on multiple enclaves including
supporting outside agencies IT equipment.
* Performs disconnects, relocations and reconnections.
* Manages technical refreshes; IT "Specials", and supports
Operational Exercises & Critical Missions.
* Decommission obsolete systems and equipment using FBI's
standards; participate in quarterly and yearly inventory and proper
disposal of equipment.
* Coordinates PC deployments and/or migrations to include,
re-installing software, resetting user profiles and network
settings, restoring end-user data from backups, tracking all moved
PCs, investigate and resolve customer complaints.
* Research and provide follow-up actions utilizing Tracking
Software to expedite satisfactory customer resolutions, trouble
shoot hardware and or software problems on desktop PCs.
* Installs, configures, and trouble shoots networked printers.
* Active Top Secret Clearance required
Location and other information:
* Location is Washington, DC / FBI HQ
* There is no opportunity to telework or work in alternate
* No travel is anticipated.
* Transportation: Onsite parking is not available. Limited street
parking or public garage parking in area. Recommend mass transit -
Metrorail (Blue, Green, Orange, Silver, Yellow, Red all nearby),
* Hours: Monday - Friday between the hours of 6AM and 6PM, except
on Federal holidays.
* Dress code: Business casual or better
Min. Citizenship Status Required: US Citizen
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical requirement needed for this
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being
part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such,
we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help met various
interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work
a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following
categories make up
your DMI wellbeing:
* Community - Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday
parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few
ways DMI comes together as a community.
* Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance,
pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies,
travel and many other items to provide convenience.
* Development - Annual Performance management, continuing education
and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with
career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their
professional and personal development.
* Financial - Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax
(ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP,
Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for
each DMI employee.
* Recognition - Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI
through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer
acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
* Wellness - Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots,
Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees
with several wellness options.
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all
take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in
turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and
advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected
veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination
on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran
status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* No Agencies Please *
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to
classified information. US citizenship may be required for some
Keywords: DMI Mobile Enterprise Solutions, Washington DC , Junior Desktop Support, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!