Company: The Kensington Falls Church
Location: Falls Church
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Welcome! We are so happy you're here. The Kensington Senior
Living is built upon two key values: a Love for Seniors and a
Spirit to Serve. We want to serve alongside people who are
dedicated to the mutually rewarding experience that comes from
caring for others. Above all, we are looking for individuals who
share these values and would like to join our team in Falls Church,
where we promise to love and care for residents as we do our own
families.The Kensington Falls Church offers highly competitive pay
rates, great training opportunities, health care benefits,
paid-time off, AMAZING free food for each shift, a gorgeous work
environment, devoted team members and owners and opportunities for
your professional growth! Apply now and see what sets The
Kensington apart from all others.
Job Description: Dining Server Department: DiningSupervisor:
Director of Dining Services Employment Status: Hourly Part Time
(Non-Exempt) Summary: The Server team member is responsible for
assisting with the set-up of the Assisted Living/Memory Care dining
areas and the serving of meals to Assisted Living/Memory Care
residents. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes set up of the dining areas in preparation for meal
periods and events including the setting of tables, stocking
supplies inside stands, ensuring condiments are refreshed, and
carpets and furniture are clean and neatly arranged.
- Attends taste panel meetings daily with culinary staff to be
briefed on descriptions of menu items and sample specials and new
- Greets residents and visitors as they are seated provides
menus, and explains any specials that are available.
- Takes beverage and food orders from residents and visitors and
communicates them to the culinary staff. Ensures that the dietary
restrictions of each resident are adhered to.
- Delivers food and beverages accurately to each table. Monitors
beverages and refreshes them as needed throughout the meal. Ensures
that the pace of the dining experience meets the needs of the
diners- not too slow or rushed.
- Stops back at tables during the meal to ensure that any
additional diner needs are addressed.
- Clears dishes, glassware, and silverware as needed transports
them to the dish room, scrapes plates, and places them in
designated spaces in preparation for washing.
- Communicate feedback from diners to the Dining Room Coordinator
and the culinary staff.
- Assists Dining Room Coordinator with any assignments or work
requests throughout the meal period. Gains approval from Dining
Room Coordinator before leaving the floor.
- Participates in other professional development activities as
Keywords: The Kensington Falls Church, Washington DC , Dining Server, Other , Falls Church, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!