Company: Albright Stonebridge Group
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Albright Stonebridge Group (ASG), part of Dentons Global
Advisors, is the premier global strategic advisory and commercial
diplomacy firm. With a commitment to excellence, integrity, and
discretion, we help our clients navigate challenges and capture
opportunities in markets around the world. ASG goes beyond opening
doors, working alongside our clients to develop and implement
tailored strategies. The global ASG network includes over 230
regional and sectoral experts and has a record of success in over
120 countries.Associate - Americas PracticeThis is the firm's
entry-level position for the Americas practice. The Associate will
support practice leads and other senior staff with scheduling, team
operations, client deliverables, and other duties that support the
team's client service and internal functioning. This job exposes
the Associate to the details of ASG business and client work,
allowing them to begin/continue to develop geopolitical, regional,
and sector/industry expertise.Client Service and Expertise
- Actively participate in the firm's client management and new
client development efforts, with a primary focus on the Americas
- Conducts research and analyses and produces reports and memos
to support the practice lead and other senior staff with client
service, business development and communications.
- Supports the practice lead and other senior staff as needed.
Interfaces with clients in a support role, as requested.
- Manages administrative functions and tasks of the practice,
arranging schedules, appointments, meetings, and travel
arrangements as needed.
- Prepares and edits correspondence, communications,
presentations and other documents.
- Support communications with clients and members of the ASG
- Periodically evaluates team operations, promoting increased
efficiencies, including the adoption of technology (e.g., ASGnet)
- Interfaces well with other team members as well as members of
other ASG practices with similar responsibilities.
- Works to continue to develop geopolitical, regional, functional
or sector/industry backgrounds into recognized expertise for the
Americas region by engaging other members of their practices and
participating in client engagements as needed.
- Begins to learn ASG best practices in research and product
delivery, including the use of ASG proprietary knowledge and
diverse sources of public information, with an ability to analyze -
and work with senior staff to make judgments about - competing
versions of events or asymmetrical understanding of crucial
- Encouraged to help identify ways to approach business
development or enhance client profitability.
- Act as the "keeper" of team's business development pipeline in
- Add, update, and maintain new or existing accounts and
opportunities for your team.
- Add, update, and maintain contacts for your team; create
- Track events and convening's your team has hosted or attended
through Salesforce campaigns.Core Competencies
- Customer Service: Works to become a trusted partner to
colleagues, continuously focused on developing the substantive
expertise to meet the team's needs.
- Oral/Written Communications: Can effectively produce portions
of written products with clear direction. Communicates well with
other members of the ASG team. Effective communicator with the ASG
network and/or local offices, with a strong emphasis placed on the
ability to speak and write in a local language.
- Personal Characteristics: Entrepreneurial and focused on value
creation. Energetic, forward-thinking, "can-do" and creative
individual with the highest ethical standards and an appropriate
- Teamwork: Interacts effectively with colleagues at all levels
and across the firm. Manages ASG team members to work together to
produce agreed upon deliverables. Works to create a positive work
- Firm Contribution: Contributes to the development,
administration and culture of the firm. Takes a leadership role in
- Zero to three years of relevant professional experience
- Strong knowledge of the Americas region, via prior living
experience, or academic or professional experience analyzing
business, political, or economic issues and trade context
- BA/BS in political science, economics, international relations,
public policy or business administration, or related fields, or
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong writing skills
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese is strongly preferred.Albright
Stonebridge Group is committed to equal opportunity in recruitment
and employment practices and opposes all forms of unlawful or
unfair discrimination. No job applicant or employee receives
unfavorable treatment on the grounds of color, race, nationality,
ethnic or national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status,
sexual orientation, religion or belief, or any other status
protected by law.
Keywords: Albright Stonebridge Group, Washington DC , Associate-Americas Practice, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!