Remote Cloud Data Architect
Company: Prodigy Resources
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We are currently looking for a Cloud Data Services Architect to
join our client's rapidly expanding team. This role will work with
our client's data architecture and help operationalize their
solution offering. It involves working with our client's product
leadership to help define the emerging Cloud Data Services
architecture and technical execution. What You Will Do:
- Work with teams to align on a cloud data services architecture
that will enhance the value proposition of our client's Cloud
Control Volumes portfolio.
- Expand technical capabilities related to data management
services accessible by multiple clouds to horizontally scale across
clouds, arbitrage cloud resources, and enable workload portability
between the clouds.
- Be a technical expert in support to the business with a focus
on the design of system interface and services that run on cloud
- Develop thoughtful integrations strategies with cloud native
tools and container systems to allow for more turnkey use cases for
consumption of the platform.
- Develop technical solutions and functionality exposed to API
interfaces allowing customers to build programmatic solutions.
- Understand the services level pricing of multiple cloud
services, those tied to large data sets, such as
analytics/AI&ML, and how the future evolution of our services
can further serve those use cases.
- Serve as a cloud data subject matter expert to the
technical/developer community, working knowledge of container
deployments, and native cloud services.
- Work directly with partner product teams to co-develop
solutions that support their respective storage solutions and
differentiate our client.
- Work closely with internal technical teams, including
engineering and development, to create Cloud-DevOps architecture to
support user stories and requirements.
- Understand, research, and follow technical trends in the
industry. Who You Are:
- 5+ years relevant cloud architecture or engineering experience,
preferably on implementation.
- Technical background and experience in compute and storage
technologies with high degree of interest in developing multi-cloud
- BS in Computer Engineering/Science or a related field or
equivalent experience; Any major cloud certification (e.g., AWS
Solutions Architect) preferred.
- Significant experience in Cloud Architecture/DevOps related to
cloud, storage, backup and recovery, containers and big
- Experience with AWS/Azure/GCP and VMWare enterprise
- Experience applying market analysis to the marketing of
products via market research, competitive analysis, market
segmentation, and hands on experience of Storage platforms
- An understanding of software development, agile methodologies
and developing workflow automation
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and management
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Collaborative and Customer-Focused
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
Keywords: Prodigy Resources, Washington DC , Remote Cloud Data Architect, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!