Company: The Kensington White Plains
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Summary:The Porter is responsible for providing support to the
environmental services department with trash removal and
distributing supplies and carrying out heavy cleaning projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carries out special project cleaning as assigned including but
not limited to carpet shampooing, floor scrubbing, wall washing,
furniture touch up and cleaning, upholstery cleaning, and power
washing of sidewalks and parking areas.
- Daily assignments to include: Exterior property walkthroughs,
pulling diapers, checking maintenance and housekeeping tickets,
watering plants, pulling/trimming dead flowers and plants, blowing
leaves, wiping down front entrances
- Seasonal responsibilities to include: event set up and
breakdowns, snow removal and treatment, holiday decoration set up
- Additional tasks: Remove shredded paper, power wash all
buildings and sidewalks, paint all curbs, clean wheelchairs, clean
gutters, flood response, minor maintenance items, internal
- Participate in bi-annual deep cleaning of resident suites
including but not limited to cleaning under and behind furniture,
cleaning of blinds, carpet cleaning, spot cleaning of walls, and
cleaning of closet areas.
- Complete work requests for items that require repair in
resident suites and common areas.
- Cleans common areas as assigned including corridors, restrooms,
offices, break rooms, lounges, and storage areas.
- Maintains equipment and work areas in organized, clean, and
- Attends training courses and participates in other professional
development activities as required.
Keywords: The Kensington White Plains, Washington DC , Porter, Other , Kensington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!