Full Time Store Associate
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX:
CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer
products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing
clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a
high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and
reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and
Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and
accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the
United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130
dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites,
and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the
leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a
unique supply and distribution network throughout the European
market, bringing together pioneering science and research with
cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home -
Curaleaf - Cannabis with ConfidenceOur corporate social
responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion +
Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility - Curaleaf -
Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social
responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to
national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes.
Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us,
and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of
cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local
communities.We educate. We advocate. We give.We are seeking a
Dispensary Associate who will be responsible for ensuring each
patient receives outstanding service by providing a positive and
friendly environment, assist members with their personal needs,
maintain solid product knowledge, facilitate new membership and
member renewal processes and always provide the highest level of
customer service.Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with
- Develop and maintain rapport with our members.
- Ensure members' concerns and/or questions are solved and
answered promptly and efficiently, and communicate member requests
and/or problems to management when needed.
- Recommend, select and help locate the proper medicine for
members depending on their individual needs.
- Communicate the effects of different types of cannabis to
members clearly and effectively.
- Ring up sales on Point of Sale System and process cash.
- Ensure strict controls to protect organization assets at the
direction of management.
- Set up and break down display cases daily. Assist in display
maintenance and housekeeping.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and
monitoring floor stock, and participate in inventory counts.
- Facilitate the new membership and member renewal
- Perform data entry and manage the member database.
- Answer phone calls and forward to the appropriate staff
- Book appointments for members for services they request.
- Maintain a current stock of New Patient folders, Educational
Materials, Intake Forms, etc.
- Frequently maintain dispensary's cleanliness, i.e. dusting,
glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping and sanitation.
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA
- Perform other related work as required.Education and/or Work
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six
months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Retail, cash handling and Point of Sales (POS) experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in the medical cannabis industry desirable, but not
- Must be 21 years old and pass the criminal background
- Must be able to work weekends and some holidays
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computing skills
- Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match
- Ability to critically think and problem solve without
- High level of integrityPhysical Requirements:Work may require
prolonged sitting/standing, some bending, stooping and stretching.
Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to
operate a cash register, credit card machine, photocopier,
telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal
range of hearing. Requires close vision with the ability to see
color and adjust focus. Requires lifting up to 50 pounds
occasionally.Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status.
Keywords: Curaleaf, Washington DC , Full Time Store Associate, Other , Gaithersburg, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!