Event and Conference Coordinator
Posted on: May 16, 2022
This position works with the Education and Training team to
support virtual activities and in-person educational and training
programs. The ideal candidate is customer-service oriented,
experienced with virtual collaboration technologies,
detail-oriented, and able to balance competing priorities. This
position requires a highly organized, detailed-oriented individual
interested in supporting the production of educational programs in
the virtual environment. Looking for an individual who likes to
take the initiative and wants to support the implementation of
well-executed education and training programs.Major Duties and
- Serve as the primary staff responsible for administrative
logistics necessary to plan virtual and in-person programs (e.g.,
scheduling rehearsals, managing calendars, collecting bios, and
- Manage administrative tasks related to creating the products
and invoicing for exhibitors, sponsors, and supporting members for
the Annual Training Conference.
- Manage communications and tracking presenters for virtual
training programs to ensure they have the correct equipment (mic,
camera) and test internet connectivity. Troubleshoot and resolve
technical and scheduling issues in real-time.
- Support the team and assist in the pre-launch audit of the
virtual conference site to ensure accuracy.
- Support technical aspects of webinar programs in
- Assist member technical and non-technical questions before and
during the event with presenters, moderators, and attendees.
- Maintain data and provide reports regarding attendance,
check-ins, and online polls necessary to provide continuing
education credits to participants for virtual programs and
- Coordinate the webinar certification process including the
attestation process from the creation of the weblink to the
collection of attendee data and notification process.
- Support the development of materials such as Best Practices,
FAQs, and training materials to support the Education and Training
team, speakers, and production team.
- Coordinate across NHCAA to manage and maintain a current
calendar of all virtual programs and activities.
- Occasional off-hours event set-up, troubleshooting, and support
- Prepare name badges, tent cards, attendee lists, and any
additional collateral for in-person education and training
- Prepare materials for shipping and coordinate shipping for any
- Proficiency with MS Office software suite and working knowledge
of netFORUM or similar database required.
- Experience with Adobe Connect platform, WebEx, and other
virtual platforms preferred.
- Provides on-call support after hours as needed.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and meet
- Detail-oriented, high-energy, multi-tasker with strong
- Excellent project management skills and ability to collaborate
and communicate effectively with the team.
- Ability to learn new technology platforms and oversee their
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.PandoLogic.
Keywords: Conference Specialist, Location: Washington, DC -
Keywords: NHCAA, Washington DC , Event and Conference Coordinator, Other , Washington, DC
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!